rutherford county freshman and sophmore standouts

whos #1

i know of a few sophmores to keep and eye on in rutherford county...greg gregory from smyrna, chris berry from blackman, justin storie from blackman and i believe clay hannah is a sophomore for lebanon but im not sure...

i watched greg gregory run at the begging of the season fly in the 100 and 200 and he prolly got a little faster throughout the season

ive watched chris berry and clay hannah a lot since they basically dominate the long distance runs...these two are just amazing

i saw justin storie run at riverdale for district and he showcased his speed in the 4x1, 4x2, and open 200...i would like to see him run in the open 100 to see how he matche up with others

im not too sure on freshman, havent heard a lot about them this year

Riverdale 2 freshman (julius worthington, Laneesha,Natavia smith) and 3 sophmores (Aretha Butler, Josh KIng, and John Brookshire) that will be participating in the state meet this week. Julius is the 1st leg for riverdales 4x 400 relay team, and john will be returning to the state meet for the 2nd straight year is also on the relay. Josh King has won the regional and the sectional pole vault and will be making his first apperance at state.