Livingston vs. Station Camp on thurs?

mm61904

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can i say. it was a good game. but this is #10, Mr. redcard, it stinks losin on a bad call don't it. Happened to us the 1st time happened to u this time. But good game. Now we can talk all the trash we wont or we could step up and beat FRA an CPA and shut everybody up. good luck to u guys sat night.

Now to follow up on the score. The game was played very well. I love watching soccer being played like it was tonight. Both teams were giving there all. SC controlled most of the first half. Second half came around and LA got fired up. They started playing better and were doing very well even without #8. With five min left in the game one of the LA players gets an overhead ball and charges the keeper. The keeper gets the ball, and the LA player bounces off of him. The ref calls a PK saying that the keeper pushed him off. I didn't see this and i don't agree with the call but obvisouly he saw something different then i did. But they got the PK and socred so with 2:30 lift in the game it was 1-0 LA. And they held them to the end of the game. You hate to see a team win like that, but you take what you can get. Good luck Station Camp staterday against FRA. And good luck LA agains CPA. :)

its was a pretty good game but Station Camp dominated it i bet the shots were probably twenty to two in favor of station camp and four or five of of station camps shots were sure things but we have had trouble finishing for the past couple of games we also needed to follow our shots the keeper was bobling everything but know exuses we did not finish and yall finished yalls one chance good luck agianst CPA

utvols_16... i was at the game as a spectator and Livingston definatly had more shots than 2 and station camp did not have 20. If they had 20 there wasnt nearly that many on goal. They did have a some shots but they did not have many that was that challenging to the keeper. He did have to come out on a lot of through balls but SC did not have 20 quality shots. Just my 2 cents worth!! thumb

its was a pretty good game but Station Camp dominated it i bet the shots were probably twenty to two in favor of station camp and four or five of of station camps shots were sure things but we have had trouble finishing for the past couple of games we also needed to follow our shots the keeper was bobling everything but know exuses we did not finish and yall finished yalls one chance good luck agianst CPA

825678639[/snapback]

I was there and i know how many shots were takin. You all did not have 20 shots you might count 20 shots but you are also counting the shots that went over the goal. You all had maybe 7 shots that challenged the keeper. Don't get me wrong you all are a great team. But LA had more than one chance to finsih a goal. I have said it once before and i will say it again, i hate to see a team win on a PK kick because everybody just thinks that its sorry. But you have to remember that it is not LA's fault, the ref called what he saw, and he saw that a PK needed to be awarded to LA. Anyways good luck against FRA play hard and you will get your chance against LA if they can beat CPA... Good Luck Station Camp and Good Luck LA.