Livingston vs. Station Camp on thurs?

mm61904

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right i did exadurate alittle bit but the shots were really 18 to 8 and that is no matter if they were on goal or not. i was only saying they had two good chances the header that the keeper saved that was called a goal kick and the pk and SC had many. but thanks for the good luck and good luck to la to

Oh yeah the Keeper from LA bobbled one shot from Station Camp... If you don't believe me watch the film....I have...

825678827[/snapback]

if you have film look at how terrible the pk call was i saw it on film to and the center did not even call the foul the line ref did and it is not his job to make the decision on who wins and who loses it should be the teams on the field who make the decision

if you have film look at how terrible the pk call was i saw it on film to and the center did not even call the foul the line ref did and it is not his job to make the decision on who wins and who loses it should be the teams on the field who make the decision

825679317[/snapback]

crybaby.jpg

825679317[/snapback]

The penalty should have been given because if the keeper would have just stood straight up and not threw his elbow into the player's face then it wouldn't have been called but after he got the ball he lowered his upper body and stuck out his elbow and rammed it into his face. That is not legal in the rule book. I know it must be shocking to you but it just isn't a clean or fair hit. ;)

its was a pretty good game but Station Camp dominated it i bet the shots were probably twenty to two in favor of station camp and four or five of of station camps shots were sure things but we have had trouble finishing for the past couple of games we also needed to follow our shots the keeper was bobling everything but know exuses we did not finish and yall finished yalls one chance good luck agianst CPA

825678639[/snapback]

What is it with you thinking that ya'll dominated us. You said ya'll dominated us the first game we played but we kept up with only 10 men. And now you are saying that you dominated but at the end the final score was 1-0. And by the way, I am the keeper and i only bobbled 2 shots thank you very much. You might see others but that was because I had the ball in my hands but someone kicked it out of my hands. I might have had just a little respect for ya'll after the game but after seeing what ya'll did to the bathroom, all i have to say is go get some tissues and diapers and cry your way all the way back to pre-school. thumb

we dont deserve to be nr 3?

.you know what u all dont deserve the state tournament at all.ur little tiny field shouldn t even be allowed to play on.thats a joke and whatever happended to y alls bathroom is awesome.that stuff happens to u when u pay the ref.

we dont deserve to be nr.3?we beat Hendersonville ,nr.1 in AAA.without 2 of our best players an anyway we would rip u guys on a regular field!

we dont deserve to be nr 3?

.you know what u all dont deserve the state tournament at all.ur little tiny field shouldn t even be allowed to play on.thats a joke and whatever happended to y alls bathroom is awesome.that stuff happens to u when u pay the ref.

we dont deserve to be nr.3?we beat Hendersonville ,nr.1 in AAA.without 2 of our best players an anyway we would rip u guys on a regular field!

825681074[/snapback]

I havn't seen Livingstons field, but I have seen Station Camps. So I wouldnt say too much about other peoples field, because your field is a joke.