Brentwood vs. Glenclif

Soccer_man05

Brentwood is goin to win 7-0 and then glenclif will get killed against hendersonville

825676418[/snapback]

Whatever. Last year they only won 3-0( 1 goal an own goal) and we have everbody but two players back from that team except two guys. I'm sure Ravenwood thought they were going to kill us as well but our team is better than we get credit for.

Whatever. Last year they only won 3-0( 1 goal an own goal) and we have everbody but two players back from that team except two guys. I'm sure Ravenwood thought they were going to kill us as well but our team is better than we get credit for.

825676473[/snapback]

yea but brentwood is a lot better this year and they are very physical and they dont dive like yall and fake injuries

They are not going to kill us man, I on know this games is going to be won by 1 or to 2 goals the most. By the way who do you play for soccer_man 05? did your team get killed by Brentwood?

825676495[/snapback]

no we did not get killed by brentwood and no they are not going to win by one or two goals they are goin to kill glenclif

thumb

Cockiness has already knocked some good teams out, Brentwood needs to come with all their guns, this is playoff time and things have a way of surprisizing people. I would reserve the word Kills anyone until after a game has been played. I play in the east but know this on any given day............ Glencliff may bring a big stick, Brentwood be prepared

You seem to have pretty good predictions, after all you did predict that ravenwood was going to the state tournment, did you not? but where are the now? your just upset that your team isn't playing anymore and that we are.So just shut up and congratulate us on beating you, don't come on here and say that brentwood is going to kill us because they are not. It will be settled tommorrow night on the field.

sounds like Ravenwood got beat at their own game. Oh, and nice language, soccer _man 05....how can you accuse Glencliff of poor sportsmanship when you drop to that level? Maybe it's time to focus on next season.