Who wins Huntongdon vs USJ?

necvol

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May the best team win with class and the team that doesn't win hold their heads up high and show class in defeat. The team that scores the fewest runs today still has the opportunity to make it to Memphis an one of the top 8 teams in the State. I hope both Huntingdon and USJ make it to Memphis.

The above applies to the fans also!!!

All I will say on this issue is that I haven't seen any boxscores of any team around Jackson when they lose.  Why, cause nobody wants to dwell on it.  Yeah, we like to talk about the wins, give the players some props, etc., exchange alittle friendly bantor, but so what.....that is what this board is about.  You haven't seen me on here hating on Lexington, Huntington, Milan, SS, etc.  because I know a lot of their players, coached alot of them too....all fine kids and all with great/supportive parents (and yes, some are vocal as they have a right to be).  Don't group the masses together based on the opinions of a few on here.  I admire all of the local teams, and cheer for the players that I know on them, however, my allegiance currently stands with USJ for obvious reasons.  It's not dissing the others, it's just part of the game.  :blink:

825676793[/snapback]

Forgive me but USJ hating on Lexington?? Surely NOT - ha!! USJ ought to love Lexington instead of hating them. The only reason they have Brad Dyer (who is probably the best high school coach in the area) is because he wouldn't bow down to the suffocating politics. What is hilarious (and I think I enjoy this the most) is to see the USJ Prima Donnas winning the state with a good old boy from Lexington leading them!!! Go USJ (of course via Lexington)!!!!

I agree with westtnsports!  For the most part, the USJ fans act with class, but there are a couple of you on here who disagree with anything that is not glorious about USJ.  You did not play well in the Lexington tournament.  We don't want to hear all the excuses, just admit you did not play well and go on.  I think it is interesting that when USJ has lost, you do not hear a peep from any of you!  You just need to play the game and act with some class.

825676777[/snapback]

I didn't realize it was showing a lack of class to admit your team played terrible and then speculate as to why the bad play might have occurred. Learn something every day!!!

There are differences in stating facts and making excuses!!!

Edited by necvol

the Bruins quietly win tonight 14-3...the Mustangs played a great game...im new at this...is that how you show class? :P

825677049[/snapback]

2f9d, Hobock, it is obvious you are a quick learner. If we keep working at this maybe by the time the Bruins tip-toe into the State finals we will have gained some respect on this board.

Best laugh I've had in a while.

We get to swtich places with you.

825677284[/snapback]

The Rebels won't be the team to take USJ's place at going to state in Class A in West Tennessee.

Union City is dropping down to Class A and are looking good for several years to come. McKenzie can't do it with only one pitcher.

Edited by Blue and Gold