LA IS GOING TO MEMPHIS

SocBlue4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first half of the soccer game was controlled manily by CPA. One of CPA's players gets a goal within the first 20 min... Later there was a hand ball in CPA's box and LA got a PK and scored. At half time it was a 1-1 game. LA finally stepped it up and took control, well more than what they were doin. It went through the extended halves and then in to the first half of the golden goal periods. CPA's keeper comes out misses a pass and it was a wide open goal to tap in.

Congradualtions to CPA on an excellent season, and congraduations to LA good luck in memphis. :lol:

Edited by SocBlue4

They beat #7 in the state CPA last night 2-1....I have no idea how they were ranked below Station Camp, CPA was a much better team than Station Camp, how in the world are they ranked # 3? That shows that rankings don't mean anything at all during post season play. Livingston has proved that being number 8 and taking the #7 and # 3 team. Congrats LA to your first State Final Appearance!!! HOGEYE

I haven't heard of Sheffield either. I'm hopeing that BigGExpress can give LA some advice if he has seen them play.

Also BigGExpress, i looking forward to us meeting at the state tournment. i will be there supporting my boys. I look forward to hearing your views of soccer. thumb

We played Sheffield last year at state. They were ALL internationals, and are very intimidating. They have EXCELLENT individual skill, but in our game, didn't seem to gel well as a team. One of our strikers had an incredible game, and we ended up winning quite handily.

SocBlue4, I'll be the ugly old guy with a visor on. Stop by and say hello.

Just remember, LA, I called your success months ago! Thanks for making me look like I know what I am talking about! Good luck vs. Sheffield. They are a good team, but I think you can take it!