Media coverage so far

oswego

Don't get your hopes up for good coverage in Memphis (Southaven, MS). I've been there the last 3 years and it's not nearly as good as Chattanooga. All the softball reporting seems slanted to the West TN teams even when they loose. I think this is the last year for Memphis & the Spring Fling. I'm still not over the fact that our softball state championships are played in Mississippi.

Don't get your hopes up for good coverage in Memphis (Southaven, MS).  I've been there the last 3 years and it's not nearly as good as Chattanooga.  All the softball reporting seems slanted to the West TN teams even when they loose.  I think this is the last year for Memphis & the Spring Fling.  I'm still not over the fact that our softball state championships are played in Mississippi.

825680511[/snapback]

hopefully it will be back in tennessee next year

i believe the sport authority is watching very closely how the Nashville Hits tournament sponsered by Club K goes.  I also heard Hendersonville would be in the running.

825680547[/snapback]

Not a bad place to have it, but do they they have the facility for all the other sports that take place?

Thanks frhspurplefan. Looks like Nashville didn't even put a bid on the 'fling. Hope you have a good time this week, but you should have stuck to your guns, if you had umpired this year, you probably would be one of the umps!

Good luck to FR & all Mid-TN Teams.

Thanks frhspurplefan.  Looks like Nashville didn't even put a bid on the 'fling.  Hope you have a good time this week, but you should have stuck to your guns, if you had umpired this year, you probably would be one of the umps!

Good luck to FR & all Mid-TN Teams.

825681285[/snapback]

Thanks for your encouragement. I still may make this summer but definitely next year.