D-B Next Year?

BwAnG

Yes Ben Davis is playing, isn't he a lefty? if so I think thats him. Anyways, I also think next year will be a sort of rebuilding season. They can make it past regionals if the Juniors (to be) can step it up in pitching. I think the bats will come eventually.

Edited by BwAnG

The Indians will be fine next year. Sure, they're losing some great players, but most every team in the conference is. I'm not sure about who will be coming in as freshmen for other teams, or who will end up transferring in or out of the various schools. But if Dobyns-Bennett can keep the team together (minus the '05 Senior class), then they should be at least Top 3 in District 1-AAA (realize that I am accounting for other schools to get a transfer in our something). I honestly do not see Dobyns-Bennett finishing lower than 3rd in District 1-AAA for any logical reason. I'll save my 2006 pre-season rankings until right before next season though.