Dropping the Ball

westtennsports

We need new managment in the TSSAA. This Spring Fling is no different than playing in a tournament at home. I would also have to say the umpires in the AA games are the worst I have seen anywhere. PF had a player go into the dugout and knock his own player smooth out and than he tried to run over a player on the Ripley team and the umpires laughed about. Sorry umps and tssaa officals.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A valid point, for sure.  But, I get on this morning to check the scores and look at the box scores that the TSSAA website makes room for and find very little.  Class A has four of the ten games posted, class AA has none, and class AAA has all of them.  I understand the problems with webcasting, but can they at least not have a couple of people from TSSAA there specifically to update these box scores?  If for no other reason than for the players' sake.  Make the trip to the spring fling as special as you can.

825682412[/snapback]

Only one class A site (me) was keeping score on the computer to be able to generate the HTML boxes, and apparently AA wasn't either.

The computer program is pretty simple, but it scares off some scorers and I know we were a little shorthanded this year in terms of scorers.

We need new managment in the TSSAA. This Spring Fling is no different than playing in a tournament at home. I would also have to say the umpires in the AA games are the worst I have seen anywhere. PF had a player go into the dugout and knock his own player smooth out and than he tried to run over a player on the Ripley team and the umpires laughed about. Sorry umps and tssaa officals.

825682487[/snapback]

hey i just wanna know who was it that knocked out their own player from pigeon forge ........

hey i just wanna know who was it that knocked out their own player from pigeon forge ........

825682935[/snapback]

Their catcher knocked out the second baseman for missing a ball. they had to throw water and ice on him to revive him and the umps said thats the coaches problem. Poor umpires. and tssaa

Their catcher knocked out the second baseman for missing a ball. they had to throw water and ice on him to revive him and the umps said thats the coaches problem. Poor umpires. and tssaa

825683119[/snapback]

purpletigers.....congrats to your baseball team..I was impressed with them!! as for your fans, coaches, and evidently YOU.. GROW UP!! great games....the better team won...this time it was us....next time it may be you...so qwuit your WHINING!!