Top Team for next year?

rigger101

Since CAK has no seniors and the best freshman in the State I would say they will be a team that is favored to repeat. CAK has 3 in a row now. I will go out on a limb and say they have a fantastic chance to make it 6 stright.

What does Father Ryan, Hendersonville and Brentwood have returing?

Edited by rigger101

I think saying CAK will win 6 in a row is going out on a very thin limb indeed. It is possible yes but talent doesnt always equal championships. G runs a very tight ship there but you never know what might happen with injuries and such. But next year I would agree that CAK may be the best team in the state. They have a good freshman class to bolster there already impressive team.

I think saying CAK will win 6 in a row is going out on a very thin limb indeed. It is possible yes but talent doesnt always equal championships. G runs a very tight ship there but you never know what might happen with injuries and such. But next year I would agree that CAK may be the best team in the state. They have a good freshman class to bolster there already impressive team.

825683994[/snapback]

Man, it's not even 24 hours, and people are already talking about next year!!! Gotta love it!

I'm just going to enjoy the present, and not get lost in a "possible 6" which I agree with Twinkles is a VERY thin limb indeed. A lot of things can happen, so we'll just enjoy the summer, and start worrying about these things in the fall. See you soon, Twinks!

Man, it's not even 24 hours, and people are already talking about next year!!!  Gotta love it! 

I'm just going to enjoy the present, and not get lost in a "possible 6" which I agree with Twinkles is a VERY thin limb indeed.  A lot of things can happen, so we'll just enjoy the summer, and start worrying about these things in the fall.  See you soon, Twinks!

825684034[/snapback]

You got to admit you have the perfect scenario for it "possible 6".

You’re returning every player and will have one of the best Sophs in the State. And with Farragut and Bearden busting at the seams with over population your going to get more parents looking at CAK as an option.

You’re going to get more of the Soccer talent because of CAK's presence as a soccer power. Your school has the rep as a great academic school, with great student & parental support at all levels and the price to attend isn't beyond reach.

I would say you have a lot more to offer than some of the public schools around you.

Also, you will have the parents who can afford it and want their kids at the best soccer school. We have friend who have heir young sons at CAK and they love it.

Good Luck on at least going for your # 4. thumb

Edited by rigger101

what are the chances of CAK leaving A'AA.....and how will notre dame fit in the picture next year...would cak draw them in a possible region or substate match

825685716[/snapback]

notre dame is joining the ccs district i believe. so if the sectional matches stay the same, the columbia academy region would be going against notre dame.

what are the chances of CAK leaving A'AA.....and how will notre dame fit in the picture next year...would cak draw them in a possible region or substate match

825685716[/snapback]

CAK's high school has around 300 kids, so they aren't going to AAA any time soon and they don't give out scholarships so it's not looking like DII is a possibility either. I'd say that CAK is pretty much staying A/AA for awhile.