Divison 2

timbdp

Coach Ivolly is probably the biggest reason Brentwood VB is where it is right now. When he was with us, our JV squads had better coaching than most varsity teams that we see. This did nothing but fuel Coach Campbells driven program to fly even higher than before. To see this man not coaching a varsity could be a blessing to us if he happens to wander back into our JV program.

Building a program is not a one year job. Coach Iv was building depth in the younger classes at HH as well by getting girls to play, and love, and commit to a sport they had never played before. THAT is a successful coach.

Intense? Yep.

Pleasant? Usually not during game situations.

Knowledgeable? Absolutely.

Caring? Definitely.

Winner? Without question.

For all of you who have taken cheap shots at coach over the past year that I've been on CoachT, you are obviously uninformed or envious because all this man does is win wherever he goes and whoever he coaches.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returning to the Division 2 discussion...

Would anyone consider this to be the most dramatic shift D2 has ever seen? Before answering, think about this: has another off-season seen significant coaching shifts in one region and noteworthy teams change to A-AA in another?

Compare years, if another off-season has seen major shifts. This could get interesting.

Edited by TheGreatLineJudge

This is purely in response to trublue.

"Coach Ivolley is probably the biggest reason Brentwood VB is where it is right now"

That statement is insane.

Trublue, if you really are a Brentwood player (which I doubt) how can you make that statement? Are you familiar with the history of our program? Coach F was an ASSITANT. Coach Campbell is the ONLY reason why the Wood is where we are.

I like Coach F, he knows volleyball, and will be a good coach if he stays with it. But he is not the biggest reason Brentwood VB is where it is right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements