Dear Coach T

Not sure what you mean.

825685581[/snapback]

When you go to team search, u find the team, click the sport, then your in the inside page,

For example "The Hampton Bulldogs" it still has old news cliping and

what caught my I was.....

In the Hampton Quick Facts section it stilll says that Hampton is in Region 1 AA

But Hampton is now in Region 1 A

The schedule and Roster is Fine, Please let me know when they will be updated!

..................................................................................Thank you,

..................................................................................................BIG DAWG 71

When you go to team search, u find the team, click the sport, then your in the inside page,

For example "The Hampton Bulldogs" it still has old news cliping and

what caught my I was.....

In the Hampton Quick Facts section  it stilll says that Hampton is in Region 1 AA

But Hampton is now in Region 1 A

The schedule and Roster is Fine, Please let me know when they will be updated!

..................................................................................Thank you,

..................................................................................................BIG DAWG 71

825685798[/snapback]

The news clippings are the newest ones we have. New ones will be automatically added as they are written.

I haven't change the regions yet for teams that have moved from one classification to another. That will happen soon.

The news clippings are the newest ones we have. New ones will be automatically added as they are written.

I haven't change the regions yet for teams that have moved from one classification to another. That will happen soon.

825685827[/snapback]

ok i was just wondering , thank you coach