WHO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST QB

HLHS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he really moving or is it some rumor...because rumors like this happen every year...but for McKenzie's team I hope he does move, then they will be a real contender for the state championship

825689877[/snapback]

From what I remember.. ktrainfan is a close relation to Keagen and would have no reason to spread rumors. Its been said by many people that he would be coming here next year, including by his girlfriend who happens to live here.

That is some good news for McKenzie but some really bad news for other 1A teams, because that is just another weapon for Drew Hayes. Oh yeah he is the best QB in the state.

825689919[/snapback]

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Ktrain? What position does he play and where does he attend school now?

When you say "next year" do you mean the 05 season?

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Ktrain? What position does he play and where does he attend school now?

When you say "next year" do you mean the 05 season?

825689996[/snapback]

Keagan Ball FB for the Huntingdon Mustangs last year....good move for Keagan if he comes to Mac town cause he'll get more attention there...kinda hard to compete with the Weathers/Donald machine in H-town...and BTW Hayes is the best QB in TN...I was impressed with his poise his Freshman year and he just improves every year...I just hope he has some athletes to throw to and a line to protect him....he'll make some college coach very happy when he commits!

Keagan Ball FB  for the Huntingdon Mustangs last year....good move for Keagan if he comes to Mac town cause he'll get more attention there...kinda hard to compete with the Weathers/Donald machine in H-town...and BTW Hayes is the best QB in TN...I was impressed with his poise his Freshman year and he just improves every year...I just hope he has some athletes to throw to and a line to protect him....he'll make some college coach very happy when he commits!

825690023[/snapback]

The Rebs seem to have an inside track for getting colleges interested in their players. Seems that each year, they place several on college teams. Might be a good move for Ball if he has aspirations for playing at the next level.

What grade is Ball in?

The Rebs seem to have an inside track for getting colleges interested in their players.  Seems that each year, they place several on college teams. Might be a good move for Ball if he has aspirations for playing at the next level.

What grade is Ball in?

825690028[/snapback]

Ball will be a senior if I'm not mistaken. McKenzie head coach, Wade Comer, does well in getting his kids scholarships. If Keagen makes it to our summer workouts I'm sure he'll be seen by a few scouts, and if he does well, he'll make a name for himself. McKenzie's line didn't move people well enough last year to get a good running game going.. but the line is a year older, stronger, and more experienced. Also, with Cody Cook gone, we're gonna need a solid ball carrier behind Drew. I think Ball would get all the carries he would want with the Rebels.