CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there was up until about 5 minutes to go. Your crowd was silent and your players looked like they were about to give up. Then Marco turned it on. But until that point your team didnt have that cocky swagger like they did last year.

I was in that crowd, and we were hardly silent. I didn't think our players looked like they were about to give up either. I guess it's all about perspective.

I was in that crowd, and we were hardly silent. I didn't think our players looked like they were about to give up either. I guess it's all about perspective.

How do you say a team that played the whole 48 minutes looked as if they were about to give up? If you seen a team give up you were looking at your own sideline.

Don't really know or care who wins this region!!!

I can guarantee you all that this years STATE CHAMP will come from Region 4.

And by the way you guys keep playing for Region Champ's while the rest of us 1A teams play for the Title of STATE CHAMPS!

Collinwood will get the same treatment tonight that MC got from Gordonsville and FCS in their scrimmages ( a thumpin)!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Region 6. thumb thumb thumb

If Collinwood makes the playoff, you better hope FC doesnt run into them again. FC is the region 4 team that is overrated not TC. Youll find that out come playoff time.

Funny how you say you dont care. Then post about region 6. If FC was in region 6A they would probably be 3-3 at this point.

Edited by GreenMan

• 2 weeks later...

Ca beat collinwood because statom went for that completely useless field goal there at the end. He should have gone for the td and even if he failed ca would have been to far backed up to score in my opinion.....that loss is on statom, otherwise he has done a very good job this year. Ive seen jeff fisher do the same thing, give up great field position, and a chance to knock a team out just for three points that dont mean a thing, i guess i will never figure out coaches. ONe reason i respect steve spurrier is the fact that hes intelligent enough to see that field goal attempts are a good way to let your team know you dont have confidence in them.

They got one. LB/DE Josh Dugger. Get your facts straight.

Nope, i listened to a game on the radio and remember clearly the broadcasters talked about at least three guys that transferred in, one was the guy you mentioned, another was a defensive back who also plays basketball and another was a lineman. Dont call me a liar call your broadcast team a liar.

Nope, i listened to a game on the radio and remember clearly the broadcasters talked about at least three guys that transferred in, one was the guy you mentioned, another was a defensive back who also plays basketball and another was a lineman. Dont call me a liar call your broadcast team a liar.

Those guys are always stretching the truth. ;)

Edited by mphstigerfan