Coaching Changes

CREE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are out of your mind. No matter what you think he was the worst coach at Smyrna's soccer history. I still believe that Smyrna will be better off now without him. I think that new girl's coach will be very good from what I hear. She knows the game and she at least played the game not like him. Smyrna's glory days are about to come. Let's hope that someone will see that they are better without Mr. Attitude there. And midtnsoccer2 you don't have any idea what you are saying anyway, where do you get all these false info from? You must be Dakis...lol

Munro is not sure on whether or not he will return as an assistant. I'm looking at applying for the coaching job at CAK. Think I can turn the program around and bring them back to glory??  <_<

825690704[/snapback]

Poor little lc. He was out in the sun too long and hurt his mind.

How are those 2 mile runs going my friend?

Now now sccrplr5, just because you don't have a credible source doesn't mean you have to rag on everyone else. question. How is Dakis the worst coach at Smyrna when he is the first to take them to state?Also, the last two years he has had a drop in talent in his players but still managed to get good seasons. He must be a better coach than you think.

I am not coaching yet but I can tell you that I will be a lot better than him anytime. My players will love me no hate me. It was because of Jay that they made it to state not because of Dakis that year anyway. This past year they were good with the girls because of HG not because of Dakis either.

Munro is not sure on whether or not he will return as an assistant. I'm looking at applying for the coaching job at CAK. Think I can turn the program around and bring them back to glory??  <_<

825690704[/snapback]

Yeah, that CAK coach needs some help. I guess you could commute from King everyday for practice!!!

Pete was a sorry coach and tought his players how to play at a dirty level. He deserves everything that comes his way. He had NO respect for other team nor other players that could compete with his own. I feel for the team that just so happends to be coached by a low class coach such as Pete.

Edited by cw18

I heard Josh Martin (Assistant at McMinn Central) was looking at the Bradley job?

I think he would do a great job and believe it is time for him to have his own program.

What do the Bradley players think?

825688785[/snapback]

The Bradley players think that this isn't going to be "his" program at all. The program belongs to the players and the school. You gotta have both to have a team. If he wants to come in and help get the team together, that's great. But he probably has no clue what this is all about, just like the last few coaches.

Gate Keeper,

Josh Martin will be a good fit for your program. He will be different than some of your other coaches, in that Josh is a soccer person. And he really WANTS to be the soccer coach. In the past, the soccer coach position has seemed to been given to a newly hired teacher, who has tried to coach. Josh Martin is a soccer coach. If given a chance by the Bradley team, he will get that program headed back in the right direction. So i hope the Bradley players come in with an open mind. Good Luck to Bradley and Josh Martin.