Coaching Changes

CREE

Pete was a sorry coach and tought his players how to play at a dirty level. He deserves everything that comes his way. He had NO respect for other team nor other players that could compete with his own. I feel for the team that just so happends to be coached by a low class coach such as Pete.

825691941[/snapback]

Finally someone that agrees with me. Come on people you have to agree with us, we know better about him than anyone how he was because nobody was as close to him as me.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gate Keeper,

Josh Martin will be a good fit for your program.  He will be different than some of your other coaches, in that Josh is a soccer person. And he really WANTS to be the soccer coach.  In the past, the soccer coach position has seemed to been given to a newly hired teacher, who has tried to coach.  Josh Martin is a soccer coach.  If given a chance by the Bradley team, he will get that program headed back in the right direction.  So i hope the Bradley players come in with an open mind.  Good Luck to Bradley and Josh Martin.

825691952[/snapback]

CREE,

Since u think that coach Martin is such a great coach then y has he been so many places and if he is so great then y did central want him gone. And u also made a comment that he is a soccer person, well y was he asst. coach and tryin to be a head BASKETBALL coach at mc. cent.????? Thats an interesting point. I do not believe that coach martin has his priority's straight. and he isnt just a soccer guy. I also hear that he is plannin on coachin another soccer team or two in the fall. Whats is his deal thinking he can turn the program around. It starts way befor the season does, and if he is gogin to focus on other teams he is leaving bradley central behind and will catch up later. Bradley needs a coach that is willin to commit to the program and the program itself, someone who will dedicate thier time and hard work into teachin the players and makin sure they have a good time b/c thats wat its all about. i do not believe coach martin can do this.

Finally someone that agrees with me. Come on people you have to agree with us, we know better about him than anyone how he was because nobody was as close to him as me.

825691992[/snapback]

IM guessin u have played wit or agianst him and i hav as well. as i said he has no respect for player that can compete with his and will do anything possiable to prevent this such as askin his players to cheap shot, and take players out.. if another want to argue with me about this ive played and i kno. so u can think wat u want he is a low class coach who shouldnt deserve to coach such a great game.

IM guessin u have played wit or agianst him and i hav as well. as i said he has no respect for player that can compete with his and will do anything possiable to prevent this such as askin his players to cheap shot, and take players out.. if another want to argue with me about this ive played and i kno. so u can think wat u want he is a low class coach who shouldnt deserve to coach such a great game.

825692487[/snapback]

Well, I warned ya. This one is done.