RIVALS.COM RELEASES NEW TOP 150

BIGWEBB

Rivals new top 150 is going to surprise alot of people the top 30 players are all considered 5 star players the top two remained the same with Oden #1 and Durant #2 Thaddius Young move to #3 then after him the next tennessee player is Nashvilles PF Brandon Wright he is ranked #6, Boilvar's PF Wayne Chism ranked #25 his teammate PG Willie Kemp is #28th I am a member on that site and alot of members dont agree with Chism being ranked that high including me espeacially over #46 ranked Pierre Niles and they think as far as the PG's Willie should be ranked ahead of the smaller PG's ahead of him Rivals says based on Chism play against Greg Oden in the Real Deal and his potential is why he is ranked so high thats cool but he and Willie rankings in my opinion should be swapped on the Scouts.com new rankings Willie is 32nd and Wayne isnt in the top 50 go figure

I'm a little biased, because I have seen Chism play more, but I would take Chism ahead of Niles.

Chism is taller, smoother in the post and his jumper is good from about 17 feet. He'll occasionally jack up a three and they'll even go in, some of the time.

I like Chism's game very much. It was Chism that got South Side to the state finals as a sophomore and was a huge part of Bolivar repeating.

I think Chism's upside is greater than Niles as well.

Niles plays meaner and is more agressive, but Chism has big-time skills. He got frustrated playing against Poplar Bluff in the Rumble, he certainly wasn't getting the calls, but he showed what he could do, when he wasn't in foul trouble.

Him and Kemp will make a great package for any college. I got a solid dollar, a real GDub that that both end up playing together, assuming that they are both eligible.

Another dollar says it is Arkansas, assuming they don't fire Heath after next season.

let me start by saying man, two 5-star prospects(out of only 30 in the entire country) on one high school team! what a duo! should be 3 straight titles this year.

if you watch Bolivar play its plain to see that Willie is the leader of that team but Wayne has the upside to be better down the road so i understand where they are coming from. i agree that he should be ranked higher than Niles as well. right now Niles uses his size to dominate at the high school level but Chism has the size and is as complete of a big man as you'll ever see. he has an array of low post moves, has good range, can shoot the 3, handle, moves better than most big men, monster on the glass, and is a great defenive player too.

as for the other rankings...looks like there is a new king of TN high school basketball. Thad Young is in the top spot now but Wright still remains in the top 10, you got Chism and Kemp in the 20's, Niles is still in the top 50, and some new guys that stepped on the scene this summer are Jeremy Williams from Hamilton at #91 and Jarvis Vanardo from Haywood at #96. this has to be the best class ever for TN basketball.

i cant leave this out either...king Tyler Smith is only ranked #42. i find it amusing how people argued he was the best in the state last year and now with an extra year of prep school he is still only ranked the 5th best player from the state.

i cant leave this out either...king Tyler Smith is only ranked #42. i find it amusing how people argued he was the best in the state last year and now with an extra year of prep school he is still only ranked the 5th best player from the state.

825688313[/snapback]

TSmitty ain't played that prep year...yet! Holla back next year at this time.

TSmitty ain't played that prep year...yet!  Holla back next year at this time.

825688631[/snapback]

ummm i know this...but he is considered class of 06 now and he is only the 5th highest ranked player in the state. you can holla back this time next year if you want but he still wont be ranked ahead of Young, Wright, and Kemp...maybe Chism but not those 3.

• 3 weeks later...