Polk gets donation and will get field on campus

4:13

The Polk County Wildcats had a great donation by Bradley County business man Toby McKenzie to finall get a baseball field ON campus. The Wildcats have never played a home game on a PCHS campus and they will next season. If anyone else knows what else is going on at Polk just post cause i try to follow Triplett and his team as much as i can but i have my own team to coach but Congrats PCHS and thank you Toby

The Polk County Wildcats had a great donation by Bradley County business man Toby McKenzie to finall get a baseball field ON campus.  The Wildcats have never played a home game on a PCHS campus and they will next season.  If anyone else knows what else is going on at Polk just post cause i try to follow Triplett and his team as much as i can but i have my own team to coach but Congrats PCHS and thank you Toby

825690057[/snapback]

I have known coach Triplett for a long time and he does a great job. He keeps everything in perspective. Most of his players go on to be very successful after they finish their playing careers. He will get Polk going in the right direction.