REGION 5-A

WhoRU2033

OK, SINCE THIS ABOUT THE NEW REGION 5, I WANTED TO GIVE MY OPPINION ON THE REMAINING ORIGINAL REGION 5 TEAMS HAVE PRETTY MUCH GOT TO FIGHT THIS REGION. HERE ARE MY RANKINGS AND WHY.

1) CASCADE--- DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM (IM FROM REGION 5) BUT THE DID HAVE THE BEST RECORD LAST YEAR OF OUR NEW REGION, AND I'VE HEARD THAT THEY ARE A STRONG TEAM AND SHOULD CONTINUE

2) NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN--- WAS THE TOP REMAINING TEAM OF REGION 5 AFTER THE "ICKY SHUFFLE" AND HAS ALMOST DOUBLED THEIR TEAM SIZE. THEY PICKED UP A NEW WIDE RECIEVER AND TIGHT END GIVING THEM A VERY STRONG PASSING GAME(PRIDICTING ATLEAST ONE WR AS ALL STATE) AND A STEPPING UP SENIOR FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JASON VANATTA. BUT I HEAR THAT THEY ARE IN A COACH PROBLEM, SO WHO KNOWS.

3) WHITE HOUSE--- STRICTLY UNDER THE FEELING THAT THE SCHOOL IS STARTING TO SETTLE DOWN INTO THEIR RANKS AND ARE DUE FOR A GOOD SEASON IN A SPORT.

4)MCEWEN---THOUGH THEY LOST THEIR TEAM LEADER BUBBA DEWEENI (SP) AND HAD A VERY BAD SEASON LAST YEAR, I FEEL THAT IT WAS A BUILDING YEAR FOR THE TEAM AND WILL DO WELL AFTER THE UPLIFTING OF THE ALPHABET CURSE.

5)FORREST--- 2004 RECORD

6)JO BYRNS--- 2004 RECORD

7)EAGLEVILLE--- 2004 RECORD

8)CLARKSVILLE ---2004 RECORD--- OR LACK THERE OF

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU FEEL IM MAKING A MISTAKE AND WHY.

OK, SINCE THIS ABOUT THE NEW REGION 5, I WANTED TO GIVE MY OPPINION ON THE REMAINING ORIGINAL REGION 5 TEAMS HAVE PRETTY MUCH GOT TO FIGHT THIS REGION. HERE ARE MY RANKINGS AND WHY.

1) CASCADE--- DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM (IM FROM REGION 5) BUT THE DID HAVE THE BEST RECORD LAST YEAR OF OUR NEW REGION, AND I'VE HEARD THAT THEY ARE A STRONG TEAM AND SHOULD CONTINUE

2) NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN--- WAS THE TOP REMAINING TEAM OF REGION 5 AFTER THE "ICKY SHUFFLE" AND HAS ALMOST DOUBLED THEIR TEAM SIZE. THEY PICKED UP A NEW WIDE RECIEVER AND TIGHT END GIVING THEM A VERY STRONG PASSING GAME(PRIDICTING ATLEAST ONE WR AS ALL STATE) AND A STEPPING UP SENIOR FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JASON VANATTA. BUT I HEAR THAT THEY ARE IN A COACH PROBLEM, SO WHO KNOWS.

3) WHITE HOUSE--- STRICTLY UNDER THE FEELING THAT THE SCHOOL IS STARTING TO SETTLE DOWN INTO THEIR RANKS AND ARE DUE FOR A GOOD SEASON IN A SPORT.

4)MCEWEN---THOUGH THEY LOST THEIR TEAM LEADER BUBBA DEWEENI (SP) AND HAD A VERY BAD SEASON LAST YEAR, I FEEL THAT IT WAS A BUILDING YEAR FOR THE TEAM AND WILL DO WELL AFTER THE UPLIFTING OF THE ALPHABET CURSE.

5)FORREST--- 2004 RECORD

i hope cascade would be on top of this region.we havent ever won a region championship before.i think eagleville needs more respect here they were a young team last year and in my opionion we only beat them that bad b/c of some special team plays.forest will have a good team i think also i dont know why these old region 6 teams arent getting any respect besides cascade.you cant judge a team on what they did last year.i cant comment on any other teams b/c i have no info bout them..

5)FORREST--- 2004 RECORD

825690323[/snapback]

I know this does'nt mean anything but Eagleville did beat Jo Byrns last year in a close game and easily handled White House Heritage during camp last year. New year, new players I know that but maybe Eagleville will be better than most people think. Thanks for the info on Nashville Christian I know nothing about them. Here are my predictions, a shot in the dark.

1-Cascade-Their strength is in their d and o lines, extremly strong. I believe most of their o and d line returns from last year. Lots of experience. They do need to find a qb

2-Eagleville- yes I am bias. Majority of players return on defense. Should be able to win some low scoring ball games. They will have alot more depth this year, between 40 and 50 players on roster. They also need to find a qb, I believe Ricky Brookshire can do the job.

3-Jo Byrns-a lot of returning players,they played good d against us last year. Also I believe they have a good experienced qb returning.

4-Forrest- they lost a lot of seniors but because of injuries last year they had to play a lot of people, they will benefit from that.

5- Nashville Christian- sheer guess

6-McEwen-from reading last years Murphy Fair they lost quite a view players. I understand they do have a good runningback. Never seen them play.

7-White House Heritage- based only on what I saw at last yrs camp. A big team but did not seem to have a lot of speed. I could be totally wrong.

8-Clarksville Academy- a new program, good luck we have been their.

Region 5 teams don't be surprise by the strength of the old region 6 teams. It is tough being in a 10 team region maybe as tough as being in a region with a bunch of strong private schools. I am looking forward to a great year. GO EAGLES

thanks for the info on the old region 6 teams but i dont see why your giving jo byrns so much credit. they went 0-6 in region 5 last year and while clay head is a great athlete, he could pull it off with even ezel harding. and as to the old region 6 teams, i did a lil research and have come up with a new prediction order.

1cascade

2 ncs

3 forrest

4-5 eagleville or mcewen

6 wh-h

7 jo byrns

8 ca

thanks for the info on the old region 6 teams but i dont see why your giving jo byrns so much credit. they went 0-6 in region 5 last year and while clay head is a great athlete, he could pull it off with even ezel harding. and as to the old region 6 teams, i did a lil research and have come up with a new prediction order.

1cascade

2 ncs

3 forrest

4-5 eagleville or mcewen

6 wh-h

7  jo byrns

8  ca

825690684[/snapback]

According to coacht.com JoByrns beat McEwen in a close one in 2004 or course that could be wrong. It shows both teams being 0-6 in the region but someone had to win that game. Can anyone give me the correct answer.

According to coacht.com JoByrns beat McEwen in a close one in 2004 or course that could be wrong. It shows both teams being 0-6 in the region but someone had to win that game. Can anyone give me the correct answer.

825690717[/snapback]

I found the answer on Murphy Fair's web site. McEwen did lose to JoByrns in a close one. JoByrns was1-6 and has a lot of returning players. McEwen was 0-7 plus they lost quite a view seniors thus I picked JoByrns higher than McEwen. Maybe it should be Nashville Christian that needs to be picked higher, sheer speculation. It could be a season full of surprises. I would like to hear more about the old region 5 teams, I know very little about them.

I found the answer on Murphy Fair's web site. McEwen did lose to JoByrns in a close one. JoByrns was1-6 and has a lot of returning players. McEwen was 0-7 plus they lost quite a view seniors thus I picked JoByrns higher than McEwen. Maybe it should be Nashville Christian that needs to be picked higher, sheer speculation. It could be a season full of surprises. I would like to hear more about the old region 5 teams, I know very little about them.

i was wondering why most of everyone is picking cascade no. 1?

Old region 5 guys can you tell me anything about Franklin Road Academy. Eagleville plays them the first game of the season at Frankin Road. It should be a very tough first game for us, I believe they are now in 2a. Did they lose very many seniors from last year. What kind of off. and def. do they run, who are their top players. Any info would be appreciated.