Looking for Middle School Info

downforthecount

Looking for some information on middle school teams in the mid state area. Am considering starting a program in the Sumner Co area but don't know who else plays. I'm guessing some of the privates have teams...Goodpasture, Davidson maybe.

Is the skill level very good? or do they have kids just getting started?

Tell me what you know.

Much appreciated.

Looking for some information on middle school teams in the mid state area. Am considering starting a program in the Sumner Co area but don't know who else plays. I'm guessing some of the privates have teams...Goodpasture, Davidson maybe.

Tell me what you know.

Much appreciated.

825693731[/snapback]

Most of the schools in Williamson County as well as the privates have programs.

Most of the schools in Williamson County as well as the privates have programs.

825693948[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for specifics so I can contact to determine if scheduling is a possibility. Also, since this would be a startup program I'd like not to get them destroyed every game, that's why I asked about skill level. In Williamson Co are we talking about Woodland, Grassland, Freedom, Heritage, Fairview?

Tell me what you know.

Much appreciated.

825693731[/snapback]

The skill level goes along with the size of the school. Woodland, Grassland, Freedom, MBA are all pretty good. The more average teams are CPA, FRA, DCA, Goodpasture, Ezell, etc. But, all of these schools do have Middle School programs for boys and girls.