Where did the Maryville Flag Thread go?

Dear Coach T--- I posted to a thread on the Football board about a recent ban on rebel flags etc at Maryville games earlier today. I checked back to see if there had been any responses , and got a message saying the thread had been "moved" with no indication where it had been moved. Can you help me find it? I thought it was interesting and would like to keep up with it. Thanks

Because the topic is not really football oriented, the topic was moved to the Open Discussion board that is available to CoachT Plus members.

Besides the Open Discussion board, CoachT Plus members also chat on many other boards ranging from hunting/fishing to the NFL to college sports and several others. For only $12 a year, it's a great deal.

Dear Coach T--- I posted to a thread on the Football board about a recent ban on rebel flags etc at Maryville games earlier today. I checked back to see if there had been any responses , and got a message saying the thread had been "moved" with no indication where it had been moved. Can you help me find it? I thought it was interesting and would like to keep up with it. Thanks

825694779[/snapback]

FHSrebel27 is right. The topic got farther and farther from being a sports topic and the only options were to close it or move it to the only appropriate board which is the one FHSrebel27 indicated.