MoTown West

MaroonDevil

:huh: at you. your are nothing but a coward. a man that did not go to nc state. and if you did you were an all state waterboy. because the way you cower behind your name probly means you didnt like to get physical. i'd say so. its funny, cause you say you know me, and my parents, but yet you dont think i make good descisions. well that means you dont know me, or my parents. i'll continue on the same path i'm on now. when i get to the next level i'll be sure to look down and wave at the allstate waterboy from nc state. Edited by TrojanOT50

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god, i didnt even notice this, you asked why rotate the backs. well because all 6 were very talented. you put the fresh ones in every 3 or so plays and it wears down the defense. because they have to tackle a fresh back every couple of plays. haha, the more you talk about football, the more i notice you know nothing about it.

hey waterboy! water stinks! gatorade is better!

Edited by TrojanOT50

hey i got a good idea for both of yall shut up and dropp it .know one cares who u hang out with thats your decision .i know daris pretty well, i knwo not as good as u do or anyhting,but daris isnt that bad of u person yeah he has done some stuff, but everyone messes up, and im not trying to start crap but know one wants to get on here and read this crap yall are arguing like lil gurls, grow up.

arguing like girls? all i'm trying to do is defend my teammates. idiots like this take credit away from how hard us players work by calling them favorites and thugs. its just ridiculous. luckily know one has said anything about the trouble some east players got into. but its not a big deal. they made a mistake and they wont do it again. and it dont make them thugs. if someone attacked them i'd sure you would be right there ready to stand up for them.

so you play for east? how did yall look in your scrimmage the other night?

and i think i know who you are..... heard you did pretty good at some camps this year at the qb spot?

Edited by TrojanOT50

arguing like girls? all i'm trying to do is defend my teammates. idiots like this take credit away from how hard us players work by calling them favorites and thugs. its just ridiculous. luckily know one has said anything about the trouble some east players got into. but its not a big deal. they made a mistake and they wont do it again. and it dont make them thugs. if someone attacked them i'd sure you would be right there ready to stand up for them.

so you play for east? how did yall look in your scrimmage the other night?

and i think i know who you are..... heard you did pretty good at some camps this year at the qb spot?

825711221[/snapback]

yeah i would be right there with them. yeah some players got in trouble for doing something really stupid and they have learned there lesson.we looked pretty good in our scrimmage. we need to fix alot of thangs.defense looked a lil rusty at first but the picked it up alot as they went on alot of sophmore are stepping up and i know coach seals and coach d will have them ready. offense looked pretty good we still arent for sure who the running back will be but tarrell dockery ran the ball pretty good and so did bogi but bogi didnt run it like he is capable of running the ball. but we have alot we need to improve.

theres always something to improve on, so thats never a bad thing. so all the players that got in trouble are ok now right? i know some of the ones that were and trouble and i just dont know what they were thinking. but its good to know that its all cleared up now. hopefully this idiot will not go and ruin your threads. best of luck to yall this season, hope we can have a great rivarly game.

theres always something to improve on, so thats never a bad thing. so all the players that got in trouble are ok now right? i know some of the ones that were and trouble and i just dont know what they were thinking. but its good to know that its all cleared up now. hopefully this idiot will not go and ruin your threads. best of luck to yall this season, hope we can have a great rivarly game.

825711300[/snapback]

actually there not all the way out of the woods yet there court day is like nov 14 but i think the worst thang there going to get is probation and community service and there suspended for the first game agaisnt karns but they have learned there lesson. but good luck to u this year also and hopefully it wont be a blow out i hope that its a game where we both fight real hard and play our best and it be a close game but good luck

825711300[/snapback]

actions speak louder than words! thugs will be thugs, and most of the time a dose of the law will get them on the right path, however MOST will never learn their lesson! sometimes its just in the genes and ya gotta try to grow out of it unless someone very mature is there to help you!! i think the east program is by far the better program now, especially the football program! i dont think they will have to many problems on their team because the coach knows how to hand out a little discipline and he has EARNED the players respect! i think the east program has a good chance to rule the conf for a few years! it goes in cycles, and west had their turn, so its going to be either east or greeneville the next few years! so there you go, a descent comment about the season with no direct comment to no single individual ! one of the big differances between the coaches of east and west is the discipline factor, they both had players steal stuff, one took the bull by the horns and did what was right, while the other did or said absoultly nothing and rewarded them by buying them the stuff they stole! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats my last comment about the way the coach of mo-west handles things! unless you still try to pull me in a conversation about how great he is! so PLEASE lets leave it alone, and maybe talk about how good some of the players are stepping up and doing a good job!

hey i got a good idea for both of yall shut up and dropp it .know one cares who u hang out with thats your decision .i know daris pretty well, i knwo not as good as u do or anyhting,but daris isnt that bad of u person yeah he has done some stuff, but everyone messes up, and im not trying to start crap but know one wants to get on here and read this crap yall are arguing like lil gurls, grow up.

825711202[/snapback]

i agree with some folks that have watched your scrimmages, you look like you will be one of the go-to players on the team this year that can make some things happen! and you sound like a good mature young man, so i predict if you stick with it and with a little hard work on the weights, you will be a good D-1 prospect by the end of the season! good luck to the canes this year! thumb