MoTown West

MaroonDevil

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks to me like woods would do the right thing and let the big hale kid do some damage like he did against swain! but im sure he will put his boyz in no matter how good hale does!! and i was really hopeing you would not start talking and acting like a thug! with all the studying that you say you have to do, i would think you would want to go to a good div-1 school, however after your comments, i believe you want to attend tennessee state or austin-pey? or do you just not know any better! 

I'd hardly compare ETSU and APSU to UNC Chapel Hill! And Daris and Jawaan are really nice and cool if you'd ever meet them. I talk to them all the time and they are really nice. Come to a west game and call them a thug to their faces though. I'm sure you'd do it in a hartbeat--wait, i lie

ok usa, here is the deal, i'm gonna quit in this ridiculous argument with you. you honestly are not worth my time, but i'm sure you know that already, your a coward that hides behind a computer, and try to argue otherwise it wont work. the more you talk the more i sit here and laugh, you talk about how good shockley was but then you diss the college he went to? college ball is college ball any way you slice it, atleast hes still playing, unlike you. and for your information, i can go to just about any school i want if my grades stay good this year, which they will be because i refuse to do poorly. and those colleges that want me to come play for them are a whole lot better than the imaginary N.C. State you went to. and if you know me like you say you do then you should already know that i am no punk, or no wannabe, and i respect everyone except cowards, and you fall under that category. talk trash about me all you want, or this team, its not gonna affect the score of our games any bit, but possibly make you look stupid every saturday if we win. and if you would really like to say something, you know where we practice, and i'll be glad to let you stand up in front of our team and say all this....but this is something you wont do, you have no honor, or integrity. and you made fun of austin peay but from the times you post at you probly work a nightshift at some factory, and i'd take austin peay over that any day. thats all i have for you, say all you want, but all thats the truth and if your man enough to admit thats fine with me, if not oh well.

and everyone on the team that reads this, follow my lead, and do not respond to any junk. come here, be respectful and get ready to go on friday nights, cause thats all that really matters isnt it? not this forum trash talk.

well said dylan. usa44 is a coward. hey usa44, come to the West/Jeff game. Come find me, Ill be in the front of the student section, painted crimson and white. and tell all our fans that we have punks on our team.

825725032[/snapback]

You guys aren't going to play possum in the regular season again are ya? IMO, last years team was better than 4-6.

ok usa, here is the deal, i'm gonna quit in this ridiculous argument with you. you honestly are not worth my time, but i'm sure you know that already, your a coward that hides behind a computer, and try to argue otherwise it wont work. the more you talk the more i sit here and laugh, you talk about how good shockley was but then you diss the college he went to? college ball is college ball any way you slice it, atleast hes still playing, unlike you. and for your information, i can go to just about any school i want if my grades stay good this year, which they will be because i refuse to do poorly. and those colleges that want me to come play for them are a whole lot better than the imaginary N.C. State you went to. and if you know me like you say you do then you should already know that i am no punk, or no wannabe, and i respect everyone except cowards, and you fall under that category. talk trash about me all you want, or this team, its not gonna affect the score of our games any bit, but possibly make you look stupid every saturday if we win. and if you would really like to say something, you know where we practice, and i'll be glad to let you stand up in front of our team and say all this....but this is something you wont do, you have no honor, or integrity. and you made fun of austin peay but from the times you post at you probly work a nightshift at some factory, and i'd take austin peay over that any day. thats all i have for you, say all you want, but all thats the truth and if your man enough to admit thats fine with me, if not oh well.

and everyone on the team that reads this, follow my lead, and do not respond to any junk. come here, be respectful and get ready to go on friday nights, cause thats all that really matters isnt it? not this forum trash talk.

825725022[/snapback]

Nice post Dylan..I suggest the same thing we just need to let people think what the want good or bad, and go out there on friday nights to do our talking with our pads and helmets, not use these forums to talk for us.

no possum here! haha. this team is so excited about this season. and yes i think we were better, but some people (who i will not name) on the team just didnt care and it showed. thanks for the comment though. good luck to THS this year, maybe we'll see you again this year!

825725184[/snapback]

some players did not care because their will to win and do their best, was broken as a result of woods handleing the team and the way he chose to play some players over obviously better players in a position!!! a lot of the guys on last years team and some that are on this years team have said those same words! two of them are playing for great schools now and one of them was good enough to go to several schools, but decided to just get a great education! but yes, the trojans had the team to go back to state last year, and most of the fans know why they did'nt!!!! the def and special teams got them to the burro in 03, but its gonna be a while before they go back. they have a shot at the conf if they can get by greenville, east, the chiefs and the falcons! thumb

825725022[/snapback]

hey you big player! just concentrate on your game and you will be ok, IF you stay away from trouble? you can throw all the neg comments about me that you want, and it wont bother me the least little bit! and YES i have been to your practice field and watched a couple practice's, and it seems like you guy's play different than ya practice, because i see some good athletes doing some great things at practice, but in the game i dont see them doing a whole lot of anything? its the woods way i guess, im sure he will meet the same end to his coaching days that the west coach before him met, because he is doing the same crap and soon will be asked to step down! and it started for the other coach after his second loosing season! so i think the west football program has its back against the wall under woods! and for your info, a few of the players that you would never guess, because you are buds with them, have just confirmed that woods is doing the same things he did last year!! i just talked to two of your buds in the mall last night and they were serious about not mentioning their names cause they just want to finnish the year out, without any heat about their oppinnion of some of the guys and woods, so i told them i would NOT mention their names. unless you seperate yourself, you WILL be at Mcdonalds flipping burgers!! YBFDA thumb

unless you seperate yourself, you WILL be at Mcdonalds flipping burgers!!

825725366[/snapback]

i always concentrate on my game, and i could care less about what you say now, but that stupid comment isnt true and you know it. if you know me like you have said you do then you know how hard i work at school and in the weight room and on the field.