CPA vs. Boyd-Buchanan

footballrox

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA vs Boyd will be a very good game. CPA i believe is 2-0 vs Boyd with the overtime win in the state finals in 2002 adn then the blow out win in semi finals in 2000 i believe, but that CPA team of 2000 was insane...lookin forward to this match up, but i hope Boyd finallys gets one against CPA which i believe they are capable of doing.

Redemption for the Bucs would be too sweet!!!!!!!

Reaction, does Boyd not have one of the tuffest schedule this season ?!!!How many state champions are they playing

Marion Co

Tyner

Fulton

CPA? that makes 4 right there

and don't forget they are playing way up to 5a against the defending 3-5a region champion Cookeville Cavaliers!!!!!

plus DII AAA Baylor!!

They really don't care who they play..they just wanna play!!!!

Reaction, does Boyd not have one of the tuffest schedule this season ?!!!How many state champions are they playing

Marion Co

Tyner

Fulton

CPA?  that makes 4 right there

and don't forget they are playing way up to 5a against the defending 3-5a region champion Cookeville Cavaliers!!!!!

plus DII AAA Baylor!!

825697193[/snapback]

u r very true. there schedule has to be the hardest in the state if u ask me. if anyone thinks other wise please let me know b/c id like to see that schedule. Boyd really doenst care who they play. they will play anyone. It will help them in the long run, especially if they make it far enough to have to play Alcoa in the play offs. that will just be another top team in the state they would have to face and it wouldnt be the first look at a top opponent. There record may not be the best this year like years past, due to the competition, but come play off time they are gonna be ready to go and make a run. also if ur talkin about past state champoins they are playing, they are also playing Red Bank who won state in 2000 i believe in 5A.

Edited by reaction

u r very true. there schedule has to be the hardest in the state if u ask me. if anyone thinks other wise please let me know b/c id like to see that schedule. Boyd really doenst care who they play. they will play anyone. It will help them in the long run, especially if they make it far enough to have to play Alcoa in the play offs. that will just be another top team in the state they would have to face and it wouldnt be the first look at a top opponent.  There record may not be the best this year like years past, due to the competition, but come play off time they are gonna be ready to go and make a run. also if ur talkin about past state champoins they are playing, they are also playing Red Bank who won state in 2000 i believe in 5A.

825697205[/snapback]

that makes a total of 5 state champions on their schedule

I think Baylor had some as well back in the day.....

Marion Co

Tyner

Fulton

CPA?  that makes 4 right there

plus DII AAA Baylor!!

825697193[/snapback]

OUCH! Now that's a schedule that no one can question. And I'm betting they hold their own against the very best of them. Good Luck, Boyd!

I think it may take  Boyd a couple of games to get things going this year. Although still quite talented, they lost several key players and it may take the new players a game or two to settle in. With their schedule, there isn't much time to settle in!

825697347[/snapback]

I think they will be ready first game, it wont take them any time to settle in they will be ready to win! thumb

u r very true. there schedule has to be the hardest in the state if u ask me. if anyone thinks other wise please let me know b/c id like to see that schedule. Boyd really doenst care who they play. they will play anyone. It will help them in the long run, especially if they make it far enough to have to play Alcoa in the play offs. that will just be another top team in the state they would have to face and it wouldnt be the first look at a top opponent.  There record may not be the best this year like years past, due to the competition, but come play off time they are gonna be ready to go and make a run. also if ur talkin about past state champoins they are playing, they are also playing Red Bank who won state in 2000 i believe in 5A.

825697205[/snapback]

MBAs is tougher.

Game 1: 3 time defending south carolina 4AAAA state champion Byrnes (nationally ranked in a texas preseason poll)

Game 2: state champion and formerly nationally ranked Louisville Trinity.

Game 3: Last year's DII AAA state champion MUS

Game 4: CPA

Game 5: Christian Brothers

Game 6: JPII

Game 7: FRHS

Game 8: Brentwood Academy

Game 9: McCallie

Game 10: Baylor

Byrnes, Trinity, CPA, FRHS, Brentwood Academy, and McCallie have all won a state championship within the last decade to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by Crossings

MBAs is tougher.

Game 1: 3 time defending south carolina 4AAAA state champion Byrnes (nationally ranked in a texas preseason poll)

Game 2: state champion and formerly nationally ranked Louisville Trinity.

Game 3: Last year's DII AAA state champion MUS

Game 4: CPA

Game 5: Christian Brothers

Game 6: JPII

Game 7: FRHS

Game 8: <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>

Game 9: McCallie

Game 10: Baylor

Byrnes, Trinity, CPA, FRHS, <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>, and McCallie have all won a state championship within the last decade to the best of my knowledge.

825697552[/snapback]

Just a typical Super 7 schedule! It's why it is the toughest regular season division in the state.