Scott High Highlanders

M_Gregory_78

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-5 would be a great year. I hope for better than that,but it's gonna be tough considerin' that region your in. I hope the good Lord smiles on the highlanders this year. I love that program and I want to see it get back to the hard hitting & fierce defense they played in the late 70's to mid 80's. You guyz gotta' beleive you can. If you're gonna walk out on that field thinking you're already beat then go home now and let somebody with some positive vibes step up and play thumb

GO BIG RED!!!!!!! : :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

A Scott High fan here. . . Honestly, I'm afraid that it will be a tough year for the Highlanders. I concur with those who've already said that Wes and Josh will have big years. There will be other Highlanders that will step up big, as well. But this region is a killer. I think it's the toughest region in any class in the state. But I don't know if I've ever seen a year when the Highlander players and faithful were as upbeat as they are this year. If they put forth their best effort, they'll do us all proud.

A Scott High fan here. . . Honestly, I'm afraid that it will be a tough year for the Highlanders. I concur with those who've already said that Wes and Josh will have big years. There will be other Highlanders that will step up big, as well. But this region is a killer. I think it's the toughest region in any class in the state. But I don't know if I've ever seen a year when the Highlander players and faithful were as upbeat as they are this year. If they put forth their best effort, they'll do us all proud.

825704668[/snapback]

Yea, well Wes and J.D. dont make the team. If they have a good year then it means that so did the O-Line, with Us they probally wouldnt be able to do much, so dont forget who really makes it happen. Nothin agaisnt either one of them they are both very good athletes.

Yea, well Wes and J.D. dont make the team. If they have a good year then it means that so did the O-Line, with Us they probally wouldnt be able to do much, so dont forget who really makes it happen. Nothin agaisnt either one of them they are both very good athletes.

825704687[/snapback]

If you ever saw me, you'd know that I don't have a thing against linemen! ;) I didn't intend to try to give the credit to the skill position players; it's just that I know those two guys are very talented and will have great years. But as I said, other Highlanders will step up as well. I have no doubt that there will be some guys on the line and everywhere else on the field who will have very good seasons.