2a Mr.football Canidates?

highschoolfootball1978

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeth is a 6'1" 200# senior WR/LB with 4.69 speed.

I'm still looking for my final stats sheet from last season, but I know that he lead his team in:

Tackles

Punting

Punt Returns

KO Returns

Receiving

Forced Turnovers

I will add the numbers when I find the final sheet.

825707040[/snapback]

Do you know if the Coalfield at Cumberland Gap game in week zero got officially moved to Thursday or Saturday night?

I doubt u are a huntingdon fan :D ,but you are right about both of them they are very good backs. I played them my freshmen year and Donald was a freshman dragging around our best middle linebacker like it was nothing when he first went into a weight room he threw up 225 on bench that tells u something about him.

825707168[/snapback]

As a matter of fact i played for the Mustangs for 4 years and graduated a champ in 2004. :P

keelyn craddock from tyner

825707170[/snapback]

...Keelyn Craddock passed for 1,000+ yards, rushed for 500+ yards, scored 17 td's (12-pass, 5-rush) and only threw one(1) interception last year as Tyner's QB...if he can duplicate those numbers this year, he should be a candidate for Mr. Football thumb

there aint a better qb in the state than #3 at alcoa

825707580[/snapback]

...Except #1 at Tyner (Keelyn is your proto-type QB that is two-dimensional) he will hurt you with the pass or the run)...reminds you of Jermaine Harris, Mr. Football 2A Back-of-the-year 1999 from Tyner who had 1,000+yards in passing and rushing!!!

• 2 weeks later...