national minded 1,2,3 or 4 for next season 13u

hello we had an awesome season and now are getting in the groove for next year.

we currently have eight girls and would like to add a couple maybe three to our roster for next years team. they need to be AAU serious preferably already

experienced in the system and traveling. looking for a 1, a 2 or 3 and a 4 or 5.

please no attitudes or egos SE/TN region

any interest or info please e-mail me at

ALANSHALE@aol.com

also does anyone have any info on the 12u team pride girls

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee Team Pride?  What kind of info are you looking for?

825700937[/snapback]

well i dont want to jump the fence into someone elses back yard

but some of the parents had mentioned to some of our parents that lets say their future was uncertain. My only inquiery is, if that is true, there are a couple of their players that would benefit our team (if that is the situation)

like i said i'm not comfortable in someone elses back yard but it aint about me its about the girls.

well i dont want to jump the fence into someone elses back yard

but some of the parents had mentioned to some of our parents that lets say their future was uncertain. My only inquiery is, if that is true, there are a couple of their players that would benefit our team (if that is the situation)

like i said i'm not comfortable in someone elses back yard but it aint about me its about the girls.

825700943[/snapback]

Well, here is what I know:

Many of the parents (probably 75%), before Nationals, had mentioned that they would not be returning to the Team Pride because of coaching and other situations that they were not comfortable with. Now I heard that conversation with my own ears. I have also heard that both 6'3" Natanya Jackson and 5'8" Bree Dale were considering going to the Tennessee Lady Tigers. I have also heard that 4'8" guard, Shanice Cason, was also considering that move. Now, I don't know for certain what any of those 3 kids or their parents decisions are since I only heard this through the grapevine.

Many of the parents (probably 75%), before Nationals, had mentioned that they would not be returning to the Team Pride because of coaching and other situations that they were not comfortable with.  Now I heard that conversation with my own ears.  I have also heard that both 6'3" Natanya Jackson and 5'8" Bree Dale were considering going to the Tennessee Lady Tigers.  I have also heard that 4'8" guard, Shanice Cason, was also considering that move.  Now, I don't know for certain what any of those 3 kids or their parents decisions are since I only heard this through the grapevine.

825700947[/snapback]

same here thats why i was tryin to tread lightly

shanice and natanya yes and is bree #33(she really impressed me)

those three are exactly the ones i was interested in talkin to, without imposing

too much. where are they based out of? and how could i reach them to see if there was an interest

we were in the same motel and a couple of them came and checked on our #22

kayla when she cut her foot and had stitches

same here thats why i was tryin to tread lightly

shanice and natanya yes and is bree #33(she really impressed me)

those three are exactly the ones i was interested in talkin to, without imposing

too much. where are they based out of? and how could i reach them to see if there was an interest

we were in the same motel and a couple of them came and checked on our #22

kayla when she cut her foot and had stitches

825700954[/snapback]

Yes, #33 is the one they call Bree. Now, as for you getting in contact with them, I can't help you there. I don't know any of the girls personally, so I have no clue where they live or how to get in contact with them. I only know of them through the AAU scene. If you know of any middle or high school coaches in Nashville or Murfreesboro, I'm sure they have heard of Jackson and would be able to tell you how to get in touch with her. Sorry, I can't be of more help.

Yes, #33 is the one they call Bree.  Now, as for you getting in contact with them, I can't help you there.  I don't know any of the girls personally, so I have no clue where they live or how to get in contact with them.  I only know of them through the AAU scene.  If you know of any middle or high school coaches in Nashville or Murfreesboro, I'm sure they have heard of Jackson and would be able to tell you how to get in touch with her.  Sorry, I can't be of more help.

825700960[/snapback]

hey thanks for all the help you are its much appreciated :P

I HAVE SEEN THE TROTTERS PLAY THIS YEAR BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE BASED OUT OF.WHERE ARE MOST OF YOUR GIRLS FROM TROTTER COACH?

825700973[/snapback]

we are based out of jefferson county

i am as 3 of the girls are from morristown

1 girl is from grainger county

and the remaining 4 are from jefferson county

Many of the parents (probably 75%), before Nationals, had mentioned that they would not be returning to the Team Pride because of coaching and other situations that they were not comfortable with.  Now I heard that conversation with my own ears.  I have also heard that both 6'3" Natanya Jackson and 5'8" Bree Dale were considering going to the Tennessee Lady Tigers.  I have also heard that 4'8" guard, Shanice Cason, was also considering that move.  Now, I don't know for certain what any of those 3 kids or their parents decisions are since I only heard this through the grapevine.

:P I find this post to be very interesting. Just a question, where did you hear this from????????

:ph34r: I find this post to be very interesting.  Just a question, where did you hear this from????????

825701092[/snapback]

Like I said, the first part of my post, I heard with my own ears. I was sitting on the bleachers at Hooptown during one of Team Pride's games and heard some of the parents discussing leaving Team Pride next year and "not making the same mistake twice." Also, if you attend any Pride game, and I've been to 4 this year, it is no secret that many of the parents are not happy with their situation there. Some of them are very, shall I say, vocal about their dislike for certain things that take place. Others remain very quiet, so maybe some do like the situation they are in. As for the 3 girls I said were considering the move, like I said, I heard that from someone else (I'm not going to say who it was). It may or may not be true. However, I have also been told by that same someone who was told by someone else that those 3 girls were at the last game the Lady Tigers played in Amarillo. Not that it means anything, but that they were 3 out of the 4 Team Pride players (none of the other ones were there) in attendance and their parents were there. Is that true? And if so, is that a coincidence or what? You may know more then I do about this situation, as from your posts, you seem to be very close to this particular Team Pride team. So, if I am wrong, please tell me and I will delete my posts and retract my statements. I'm only going on what I have heard myself and been told by others whom I trust as they haven't particularly steered me wrong before.

Edited by ptguard12

Yes, #33 is the one they call Bree.  Now, as for you getting in contact with them, I can't help you there.  I don't know any of the girls personally, so I have no clue where they live or how to get in contact with them.  I only know of them through the AAU scene.  If you know of any middle or high school coaches in Nashville or Murfreesboro, I'm sure they have heard of Jackson and would be able to tell you how to get in touch with her.  Sorry, I can't be of more help.

825700960[/snapback]

Well based on the trotter coach post below it sounds like between Middle Tennessee and East Tennessee a lot of high School coaches have their work cut out. I've had the pleasure of seeing all the Tennessee teams play and can honestly say that Tennessee is well represented. You don't always have to bring home the national title to become well known and to get your team noticed. Now

I'm not saying the title is not important but the lessons that a team learns and grows from are worth more and will be remembered longer than the title itself. So to all the Tennessee teams take all you've learned and seen and next year make Tennessee the most feared state in the nationals. As i've said many times " Winners may Lose but Losers never Win "!!!!!!! Go Volunteer State :ph34r: