Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

On the hint part...Thanks for bringing that up...It did happen and those "leaders" are gone now....But,really Central has two games before the home opener against the Pioneers so why are we wasting time talking about it??

On the first part..WHAT????..... :D  B)

825717294[/snapback]

u or one of ur rebel fans said earlier in a post one of the reasons yall lost to us is b/c yall were caught up in the homecomin....and if i remember correctly u were the one that came into this thread talking....so why are u wasting ur time ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah we got several new players commin in this year that were at gibson co. last yea...another thing is its kinda hard to get kids that are WANTING to play after a team has had several down years...but trust me we got several new kids commin out and we got some freshman that look decent thumb

825708468[/snapback]

Every single year i hear all this garbage about how good gibson co is going to be and how this year will be different, and every year they still stink!!!!!!!!!

Trust me people this year will be no different they might win 3 games but so what thats not exactly what I would call a good year.

Just cause they beat some middle school teams in a couple of scrimmages they think they are good, and sure they might beat halls or fayatte ware but what has that accomplished they aint gonna beat anybody thats any good i promise you that!!!!!!!!!!

Every single year i hear all this garbage about how good gibson co is going to be  and how this year will be different, and every year they still stink!!!!!!!!!

Trust me people this year will be no different they might win 3 games but so what thats not exactly what I would call a good year.

Just cause they beat some middle school teams in a couple of scrimmages they think they are good, and sure they might beat halls or fayatte ware but what has that accomplished they aint gonna beat anybody thats any good i promise you that!!!!!!!!!!

825718068[/snapback]

you might be right we will see . there are alot of players at gc if they were playing could be able of beatingany team thats what wrong with gc. can think of 5 or 6 right off hand. but we have what we have . dont get me wrong we have alot of players that are good with a lot of heart.and i hope that they will win more than 3 games. we need afew more skill players with good hands. that are watching from the side line.its to late now so lets play. Edited by titansfans

have i said anything in this whole thread about gibson co. going 10-0...UM NO !!! maybe since u think were so bad come down and take a coachin job and turn us around... thumb

825718552[/snapback]

have a great season coach you and your team just get out there give it your all and have fun thats what it is all about.

have a great season coach you and your team just get out there give it your all and have fun thats what it is all about.

825718646[/snapback]

not a coach just a player...but if someone thinks they can turn a team around in 1 year then let them have at it...from my perspective it takes atleast 4 years to build a program and this is argos 4th year thumb