Top Players To Watch For This Year...

Devil10

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some players to watch this year?

THERE IS A KID AT FAIRVIEW HIGH SCHOOL, THAT WILL BE A SENIOR THIS YEAR, COLE CASSIDY, FB,LB. HE DID NOT GET THE PRESS SOME OF THE OTHER KIDS RECIVED IN A VERY TUFF REGION, BUT IN ALL THE GAMES I SAW THIS YEAR NONE OF THE OPPOSITION COULD MATCH UP WELL WITH HIM. HE ALSO PLAYED FROM THE FIRST REGION GAME ON WITH THE CARTILAGE TORN LOSE FROM ONE SHOULDER. HE IS WELL NOW SO WATCH OUT FOR HIM, HE SHOULD BE A FORCE TO DEAL WITH.

• 2 weeks later...

Id say Chris Donald,Cody Crocker both from the mighty mustangs of huntingdon. Cody Crocker been somewhat over shadowed by Boo Weathers and Chris Donald. But he is a great QB. Over in Milan we have a great QB as i have said in my other posts, Lydale Wells. Mustang Fans I look forward to watching our teams go at it in our annual week 7 meeting.

Hunter DeBerry Hardin County 31 catches 853 yards and 13 TDs......this kid has better stats than any other receiver in middle or west tennessee and most if not all of east tennessee.............he also runs in the 4.2 to 4.4 range

I think more than a few people will be skeptical of those 40 yd times. No human in Tennessee has ever run a 4.2 or even a 4.30. I doubt seriously if there is any football player in Tennessee who ran a legitimate 4.4. I saw DeBerry play on 2 occasions and one tape. You can't always tell about straight ahead speed by watching a guy in a game, but I'd say DeBerry is 4.6 at best.

I saw a few backs faster this season.

Edited by Augielio