Top Players To Watch For This Year...

Devil10

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch in the next few years for Bearden sophmores Dawson Halliday, Torey Works, Nathan Hamilton, and Brandon Pemberton. Halliday started at quarterback as a freshman, has excellent mobility, an accurate arm, and superb attitude/leadership. Works, Hamilton, and Pemberton are all excellent running backs with "Rockwood" (Works) being the best tailback at Bearden since the loss of Robert Anderson (A 1000+ rusher). Hamilton is a very powerful fullback and is one of the most aggresive in his class, where as Pemberton is a fullback with the ability to find seams and take the ball down the field. Region 1 5-A should watch out for these players during the next 3 years.

Congrats to the Wildcats on their 2 big wins. Yes Barnes sure seems to be the real deal. Congrats to coach Dyer and Oakley hang in there guys you deserve the best. I can't believe no one has started a thread on the TULLAHOMA WILDCATS.

825738579[/snapback]

i think i am the only person from tullahoma that knows coacht exists