Jefferson County at Knox West Scrimmage

DZbettin

We will find out Friday but i don't think that will happen.  I'm thinking that Jeff will have to play quite a few guys both ways due to depth and i wonder if Friday will be used to find additional players.

I say Jeff holds there own.

825709486[/snapback]

Any word on how many is on the team? Seniors? Juniors? Soph? Fresh?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will find out Friday but i don't think that will happen.  I'm thinking that Jeff will have to play quite a few guys both ways due to depth and i wonder if Friday will be used to find additional players.

I say Jeff holds there own.

825709486[/snapback]

Don`t know anything about Knox West this year, but usually they have some good athletes. More than we do this year anyway.

The team looks better than i thought they would.

The defense gave up a couple of gimme touchdowns when they allowed recievers to slip past the secondary.

The first team offense actually moved the ball pretty well in the first couple of series. Reliford and McFall shared the carries and could become a sortof "thunder and lighting" tandem this year. Spencer and Zach split reps at QB with both having bright sports and low points.

Reliford also had a few big hits on defense, along with rabbit lowery. Look for them to be team leaders on that side of the ball this season.

The team looks better than i thought they would.

The defense gave up a couple of gimme touchdowns when they allowed recievers to slip past the secondary.

The first team offense actually moved the ball pretty well in the first couple of series.  Reliford and McFall shared the carries and could become a sortof "thunder and lighting" tandem this year.  Spencer and Zach split reps at QB with both having bright sports and low points. 

Reliford also had a few big hits on defense, along with rabbit lowery.  Look for them to be team leaders on that side of the ball this season.

825710311[/snapback]

Did Trey and McFall both play tailback? If so who played FB? How did Nick Sherrod play?

Edited by JC4life

Did Trey and McFall both play tailback? If so who played FB? How did Nick Sherrod play?

825710321[/snapback]

Trey played FB and McFall was the TB

Sherrod was OK but he dropped a 30 yd pass that should have been easily caught.

He will be a Good FS, but he did not look physical enough and missed some tackles and blew one coverage that gave up an easy TD. He's still young and he has a great upside.

Team looked good for the first 2 series but had some drop off later. Maybe looking at some different combinations.

In my opinion, Spencer looked much better at QB but he made a couple of ugly passes with one getting picked off.