5 Way Scrimmage @ South Doyle

Bravey

Saw some of the 5 way scrimmage @ South Doyle .. with Farragut, Morristown West, Fulton, Karns and South Doyle ... looked as though Morristown West was a bit more physical than the rest ... them and Farragut played pretty close .. Fulton played tough but talking to some of their folks they had at least 5 starters out with injuries including thier 2 best players .. plus they have had 3 scrimmages in two days and looked leg weary but alot of athletes .. didnt get to see much of Karns or South doyle .. wated Fulton/Farragut and Fulton/MW ans some of MW/Farragut .. MW has some big RB's that looked good .. Farragut has a tough team it looks like .... Fulton's lookignto break in a Soph QB ..alot of work to do in passing game ... they miss the QB from last year that got suspeneded ... anyway some of what I saw ... anybody else there care to elaborate ????

yea i play for farragut and the best team i think beside us was Mo west. We should have won and not tied if we didn't have 2 dropped passes in the end zone on two different drives but that is how football is. Even with Mo West being bigger, they didn't have to many first downs against us (Farragut). I will give Mo west this, they sure are a physical team. Also Fulton had 2 a days but so did Farragut, Karns and South Doyle had 3 a days. So there shouldn't be any excuses on that. Fulton is a pretty good team even though they started a fight against farragut that had around 30 or more people in the fight, but all in competition. Cobb was hurt, but one player will never make a team. He is a good player but still, they just got out played by Mo West and Farragut.

Like the player from Farragut said, "No excuses should be made," If the Falcons didn't look so well just say it. I mean, remember these are just scrimmages and they don't mean anything. The main purpose of a scrimmage is to give your players a chance to hit somebody else besides each other. I hate to say this but I'm sure Fulton will be ok by the 2nd game ;) Noticed I didn't say the first game. GO AE!!! B)

fulton looked impressive against karns and south-doyle but didnt do much against farragut and mo west. south-doyle looks like they got potential if they put it all together. karns is trying to find guys to step up and fill the void that left last year. mo west is back after a par season last year and will dominate their region. farragut looked good as well with a strong d, still some improvement on the offense. fulton should be ready this season if they get their guys back from injury.