Basin backs out one more time.

boothman

I just heard that Basin backed out of a scrimmage with Mcminn Central that was scheduled for this past Saturday. What is going on at Basin? First they back out of a contract to play Polk in the regular season. Then they back out of the jamboree in Loudon. Now they have backed out of a scrimmage. Do they plan on playing anyone this year?

I just heard that Basin backed out of a scrimmage with Mcminn Central that was scheduled for this past Saturday. What is going on at Basin? First they back out of a contract to play Polk in the regular season. Then they back out of the jamboree in Loudon. Now they have backed out of a scrimmage. Do they plan on playing anyone this year?

825712306[/snapback]

Actually Basin is scrimmaging at Mcminn Central today its a 3 way scrimmage between Basin, Central, and Greenback.

Basin was supposed to scrimmage Central this past Saturday. But my understanding was that coach Stone called Central and told them that they would not be able to make the scrimmage. I am glad they were able to work things out so the kids are able to play a little football.

Do you think Basin will stay if Polk shows to make this a 4-way scrimmage? Or do you think they will tuck their tail and run back up the mountain?