Marshall Co. at Spring Hill

Guest catfish-hunter

it will be close spring hill by 6 or 7 :D

825717616[/snapback]

I am sure you meant Marshall County by 6+7 which would be my pick ...........

Marshall County by at least 13

Marshall County is a totally different team than anyone has seen in many years. They are different in so many ways I couldn't list them all here. The biggest difference is they are playing as a team for the first time in at least 5 years and they are playing for someone who cares about them as a team and as individual players.

The William Johson era will oficially begin on 8/20/2005 and it will be something to see and a great feeling for all Tiger Fans.

Marshall County Tiger Football 2005 ---- Getcha Some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mctigersportsfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
I am sure you meant Marshall County by 6+7 which would be  my pick ...........

Marshall County by at least 13

Marshall County is a totally different team than anyone has seen in many years. They are different in so many ways I couldn't list them all here. The biggest difference is they are playing as a team for the first time in at least 5 years and they are playing for someone who cares about them as a team and as individual players.

The William Johson era will oficially begin on 8/20/2005 and it will be something to see and a great feeling for all Tiger Fans.

Marshall County Tiger Football 2005 ---- Getcha Some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825717628[/snapback]

8/20/05 is on Saturday mctigersportsfan. Is the Marshall Co.-Spring Hill game going to be played on Saturday night????

Im going to have to go with MCtigerfan on this one,Marshall County is a whole new different football team,i believe with new help from Tony Salughter Marshall County By (21).

And there defense stinks yea right,if they stunk so bad how could they have kept creekwood at 6 points,and help from Justin Wright (a real hard hitter at SS) and Dont'a Hightower (a quick line backer thats not afraid 2 hit),There Defense could only get better

And I know Columbia Central is better than Spring Hill right?? Columbia had a taste of "The William Johnson Era"

Edited by RazorRamon

Guest catfish-hunter
Yea Marshall County did hold Creek Wood to 6pts, but that was last year I believe. I dont think it will happen again this year. I might be wrong, but I dont see it happening again this year.

825717959[/snapback]

Well Marshall Co. aint the same team they were in '04 either genius. Any 3A team that can go toe-to-toe with Pearl Cohn, which you will soon see there aren't gonna be too many of them, is bound for success.

Don't worry about Marshall Co. so much and start worrying about Sycamore

Guest catfish-hunter
My mistake -- 8/19/2005

I have something else going on on 8/20

825718133[/snapback]

I was actually hoping it was on Sat. so I could come and watch it

Creek Wood10 im gona agree wit you that was last year,but the defense this year is a whole lot more talented than what it was last year.And Friday night against pearl cohn they didnt have all there starters out there (Curtis Tate and Stephen Reha) this will really set there defense off now.Lets see what spring hill has for Marshall county thumb

But i bet Tha Creek Wood vs Marshall County will be a great game thumb

marshall county runs away with it big no disrespect to spring hill but they havent had the team ever since i can remeber but with coach mcnight in iraq they will play hard but not hard enough if spring hill does beat marshall co is not because they are out of shape

825718843[/snapback]

Spring Hill hasn't defeated Marshall County since 1999. The last great group of athletes to go through "Da Hill" was the Class of 2000 and ever since they have struggled on both sides of the ball! I look for the Tigers to win big!