Knox Central Bobcats

chsOL68

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from a Falcon fan, I have to say I was impressed with you the qtr. I saw you play at the jambo. It would be fun to watch you play a whole game. If you weren't playing all the way in KY, I would consider going to your game this week.

825717077[/snapback]

Does Central play before Alcoa on Friday?? I heard they did, but I wasn't sure.

Central has a chance for a special season. The Cats need to play one game at a time and not look forward to Maryville and Powell thinking that everyone is an automatic W. It is a little hard for the fans to get real pumped up about Bell Co., but they were in the semi-finals of 3A in KY last year and their coach has one of the best records in the history of the state of KY. Central got some great news when it was learned that center Andy Byrd was cleared to play. He has been battling a kidney ailment and it was thought he was lost for the season. This kid missed his sophomore year with a knee injury, so we are all happy for Andy that he will be able to play. As long as we don't have injuries along the O line, we will be OK. Central is very, very deep in the skill positions.

I believe this game is part of a double header and they play at 6pm (I think).

yellowjacket2--are you a fan of Bell Co.? No disrespect was inteneded in my post. It is just the fact that people around here don't know nor follow Bell Co. It is just much easier for everyone to be excited when you're playing a local school or rival. It is the same for Bell Co.

I live very close to the Ky line and I know alot of people don't know about Bell Co.

But this game is being billed as one of the best games to see in the state of Ky. This will be a true test for both teams to see how good they really are.

I wasn't upset I just wanted to let Central fans know what a great game this really will be. Don't think that it is a long drive because you can make it to Bell in about an hour.

I can't wait. WHAT A GAME IT'S GOING TO BE!!!

I expect big things for Central this year. I enjoyed seeing Central at the scrimmage against Jefferson County. I was very impressed with the balance and depth of the offense and the speed at defense was amazing. Then I find out that a lot of your players are underclassmen. Looks like Central has a few good years ahead of them. Maryville could be in trouble this year. Good luck with this season!

Really?! I didn't think this game would get that much ink in KY. Ought to be an interesting game. Central is very talented in the skill positions and likes to spread things out. I saw in the weather forcasts that there is a chance of rain everyday in Middlesboro this week. If it is a sloppy field, that is a disadvantage for the Cats. Was I correct in the game time? Thanks for any info.