SCott highlanders vs. York dragons

magic123

Ahh, lets see. I am looking into my crystal ball to see the outcome of this sporting event in Jimtown. Things are a little foggy, I can't seem to make it out. Wait a minute, that is not fog, but rather smoke. Yes smoke and lots of it, as I see the Dragon's are smokin' these other dude's. Oh yeah and it appears the scott team is done, well done. York just has more torque. Dragons in a breather. 35 to 14.

825718405[/snapback]

Remember what you just said cause im goin to hold you to it after we beat York.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm......Lets see. this is gonna be a physical game and it will be tough...but i wanna tell my fellow highlanders that its been a while since the good ole WAR DADDY chant has rang out after a football game...its time... highlanders lets go to york and get it done...lets make General Zachary be proud of us!! Love ya Highlanders

WAARRRRR DADDY!! HIGHLANDER!! GO SCOTT!!!!

Someone please clear up some confusion for me. I had heard that Scott's offense was really clicking against Clinton. Then I thought I heard on a local tv call in show that Scott's offense has struggled in the pre-season. Someone in the know give it to me straight. They've got a great offensive co-ordinater and I like to keep up with what he's doing.

Ahh, lets see. I am looking into my crystal ball to see the outcome of this sporting event in Jimtown. Things are a little foggy, I can't seem to make it out. Wait a minute, that is not fog, but rather smoke. Yes smoke and lots of it, as I see the Dragon's are smokin' these other dude's. Oh yeah and it appears the scott team is done, well done. York just has more torque. Dragons in a breather. 35 to 14.

825718405[/snapback]

scott u dont have a chance.....2 strong of a runnin game......york by 14 +

LOL thats why Welsely Smith had 301 Yards Rushing to weak of a running game kinda funny.

FINAL SCORE

Scott:46

York:20

York scored a TD on scotts 2nd.

Congratulations to Wesley Smith...he's an outstanding player! He put on an amazing performance and York only stopped him a couple of times. There were several 3rd and LONG...over 30 yeads and he got the first down every time. When he wasn't in York stopped Scott Co, but as soon as he went in he took over. Not only did he get 287 yards, he played D, plus kicked! When York was up 13-7, instead of staying on the ground where they were getting 7-8 yards a carry, they passed and failed. They should have gone up 20-7 on that series. This is the first York team I've ever seen that quit. Even when they had 2-8 teams years ago they gave it their all. Last night York just plain quit. Someone needs to step up and fire this team up or it'll be a long year. Scott needs to protect Smith because without him in the lineup they are average or just good. With him they'll be hard to beat. I've seen runners have as good games before, but they were on teams loaded with talent like Portland and Trousdale Co. Smith is doing it without a whole lot of talent like those other teams to help him. Very impressive!

Edited by buffalofan2005