Father Ryan @ Ravenwood scrimage

irishballer87

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood won 22-3 but the score is misleading just a tad. After the first half it was only 6-3 Ravenwood. So we held our own, just gotta eliminate a few mistakes. Had the ball within the 35 four or five times, just couldnt complete the drive. T.C. Jennings was held to had to be less then 100 yards the whole game. Their running back did a great job though.

Dink chill! Nobody's giving JP2 undue credit! I think what your buddy Father Ryan Wrestling means is that it is tougher in the sense of the rivalry. A rivalry game is always tougher than an opponent you have not played until this year. The emotion is high in a game like the JP2/Ryan matchup. Correct me if I am wrong Wrestling.

PS Didn't I see you at the MBA/Byrnes game....

Dink chill! Nobody's giving JP2 undue credit! I think what your buddy Father Ryan Wrestling means is that it is tougher in the sense of the rivalry. A rivalry game is always tougher than an opponent you have not played until this year. The emotion is high in a game like the JP2/Ryan matchup. Correct me if I am wrong Wrestling.

PS Didn't I see you at the MBA/Byrnes game....

825723125[/snapback]

This is true. The emotion of the rivalry can easily interfere with the phsycological aspect of this game. Players will get frustrated and fight will break out, lots of penalties, and lots of turnovers. Unlike a team against Ravenwood, when you play a team you have no idea about, and you can keep your composure.

Dinker we're trying to keep this cool. Why do you insist on dissing JP2...I know you will have a fight on your hands come Friday.

Why do you always lose your cool and end up insulting somebody...even your own fans? Derrick don't pay attention to Dink, he just loses his cool sometimes. You have every right to have your own opinion. You need help with that Dink!