Campbell County at Heritage

heath6988

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I really just can't believe how cocky the heritage guys are now that they won a game. It's true that we may be without Johnson this week, but if so, than that should just give the rest of the team a reason to go out and show that they can win without him. I have complete faith that if CC hits the practice field hard and takes care of business that they will, in fact. TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. I really don't understand what you all are talking about, CC not having a defense. The last time I checked they allowed under 200 total yards last week and half the scores were when LC started inside their own 40. CC will be ready and will win a close one, with their offense getting on track.

CC 27

Heritage 20

One big win and it appears the Heritage fans are ready to head to MurfVegas.  Really love that optimism, but I wouldn't count the Cougars out so early in the season.  Yes, the defense is very young and yes the offense has yet to get in a groove.  However, despite the lopsided score, Campbell Co. did make some plays against a talented Lenoir City team that gives me hope for improvement.  I think the Cougars may be more competitive than you Mountaineers are giving them credit for.  I hope the Hertiage team is of the same mindset and don't think they have to strap them on for this "easy" game.

825721934[/snapback]

whether Johnson plays of not, Heritage better be ready and not overlook teh Cougs...a team improves more between game one and game two of teh season, more than at any other point in teh season..true heritage will have that first game under their belts also...teh Cougars coaching staff has their work cut out for themthis week...QB Stiner HAS to hae better protection when attmepting to pass...It is good to see Heritage hae some success on teh football field...they like CC have a hard luck past in football...if johnson and bowman are bothout for this game teh cougar team will really have to pick up teh tempo or it could get ugly...

whether Johnson plays of not, Heritage better be ready and not overlook teh Cougs...a team improves more between game one and game two of teh season, more than at any other point in teh season..true heritage will have that first game under their belts also...teh Cougars coaching staff has their work cut out for themthis week...QB Stiner HAS to hae better protection when attmepting to pass...It is good to see Heritage hae some success on teh football field...they like CC have a hard luck past in football...if johnson and bowman are bothout for this game teh cougar team will really have to pick up teh tempo or it could get ugly...

825723303[/snapback]

bump

Wow, I really just can't believe how cocky the heritage guys are now that they won a game.  It's true that we may be without Johnson this week, but if so, than that should just give the rest of the team a reason to go out and show that they can win without him.  I have complete faith that if CC hits the practice field hard and takes care of business that they will, in fact. TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.  I really don't understand what you all are talking about, CC not having a defense.  The last time I checked they allowed under 200 total yards last week and half the scores were when LC started inside their own 40.  CC will be ready and will win a close one, with their offense getting on track.

CC 27

Heritage 20

825723076[/snapback]

That is crazy to even say Campbell Co will score 27 on Heritage, Heritage is ready for this week they are confident but not gonna overlook them, thats been the problem with the past Heritage teams no confidence we know we can win if we just play our game. Heritage will be ready for this game and d will shut them down.

That is crazy to even say Campbell Co will score 27 on Heritage, Heritage is ready for this week they are confident but not gonna overlook them, thats been the problem with the past Heritage teams no confidence we know we can win if we just play our game.  Heritage will be ready for this game and d will shut them down.

825724103[/snapback]

bump...bump...bump...go cougars!!!!

One big win and it appears the Heritage fans are ready to head to MurfVegas.  ]

Wow, I really just can't believe how cocky the heritage guys are now that they won a game. 

825723076[/snapback]

Yep I will say that I remember 1 year ago that when ccchs won a game these boards were filled with ccchs talk about going to the dance and how good they were going to be (which prompted me to watch). I also remember the players as well as fans being cocky also!!!! My point is this ccchs was at that point and did the talking and now it's coming back towards the ccchs crowd. be objective support your team and don't make excuses for wins or losses.

Yep I will say that I remember 1 year ago that when ccchs won a game these boards were filled with ccchs talk about going to the dance and how good they were going to be (which prompted me to watch).  I also remember the players as well as fans being cocky also!!!!  My point is this  ccchs was at that point and did the talking and now it's coming back towards the ccchs crowd.  be objective support your team and don't make excuses for wins or losses.

825725745[/snapback]

excellent popint there JKar!!! I am glad taht Heritage is having some success, however brief or long term it might be....Ihope they win 'em all, except this week of course!!!