Jefferson Co vs Mo West

JC4life

let me tell everyone exactly who i am, my name is SFC TOMMY JAMES and im with the 278th regimental combat team here in iraq. ive gotten on this sight today to try and find out how the trojans are doing this year, and the first thread i see about mo-west is this one about jeff co and west. i have a few things to say! #1-my son is bradley james who played for west last year, and he would never get on here and say anything neg about anyone, and i mean anyone!! i have taught him better that that! he is at UT now pursueing his education and im extremely proud of him for that! #2-dylan,aaron,darious and jawann are all outstanding athletes and great young men. i even coached dylan and some of the other players when they were in little league and i knew then that they had a bright future if they wanted to excell in athletics if they chose too. #3-usa44, if i were you i would move out of the state of tennessee and probably out of the U.S! you dont deserve to have your name associated with the U.S! i wear the U.S on my uniform every single day, and i help make the decisions in this god forsaken country that keeps the insurgents here and not at your door takeing away the things that you should value the most, your freedom and family! you have mananged to drag my son's name into your purely pathetic comments, and if you continue, i WILL hunt you down like a dog and mop the mo-town streets with your ######!!!!! i spoke with bradley and ask him did he know about this crap, so he got on to see what was up and said it made him sick to read what a idiot like you would write! #4-dylan,aaron, please tell your friends that bradley said he is enjoying college life and to keep laying the wood and good luck to the trojans! B)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me tell everyone exactly who i am, my name is SFC TOMMY JAMES and im with the 278th regimental combat team here in iraq. ive gotten on this sight today to try and find out how the trojans are doing this year, and the first thread i see about mo-west is this one about jeff co and west. i have a few things to say! #1-my son is bradley james who played for west last year, and he would never get on here and say anything neg about anyone, and i mean anyone!! i have taught him better that that! he is at UT now pursueing his education and im extremely proud of him for that!  #2-dylan,aaron,darious and jawann are all outstanding athletes and great young men. i even coached dylan and some of the other players when they were in little league and i knew then that they had a bright future if they wanted to excell in athletics if they chose too.  #3-usa44, if i were you i would move out of the state of tennessee and probably out of the U.S! you dont deserve to have your name associated with the U.S! i wear the U.S on my uniform every single day, and i help make the decisions in this god forsaken country that keeps the insurgents here and not at your door takeing away the things that you should value the most, your freedom and family! you have mananged to drag my son's name into your purely pathetic comments, and if you continue, i WILL hunt you down like a dog and mop the mo-town streets with your ######!!!!! i spoke with bradley and ask him did he know about this crap, so he got on to see what was up and said it made him sick to read what a idiot like you would write!  #4-dylan,aaron, please tell your friends that bradley said he is enjoying college life and to keep laying the wood and good luck to the trojans! B)

825730578[/snapback]

Tommy, glad to hear you are well. Thanks for everything you and the rest of the military do for us. Godspeed and we hope for a quick return for all of you.

Semper Salus.

TOMMY! bout time to see you on here! i was hoping the rumor about bradley being this chump wasnt true! he already admitted to being mr. barnard at mo'town athletics! well its great to see that your still supporting those trojans! can't wait to you get back to good ole morristown so you can watch us play! good luck tommy, god be with you!

The Patriots did not mean any disrespect by running out on the field during the "NATIONAL ANTHEM." They are the "PATRIOTS" so it was almost as if the West band was playing their song! If you wanna talk disrespect look at last year's basketball game between the two teams at Jefferson County when the West fans ran out and started stomping on the Jeff. Co. midcourt. The Jeff. County players were trying to cheer up fans by doing the same thing to West that they did to us.

who cares about all this disrespect bullcrap, jeff lost. if you want to complain about basketball do it in the basketball forums.

tommy james, its glad to see that you are doing ok over there in h e l l. best of luck to you! my prayers are with you.

good luck trojans on the rest of your season, i'll be at everygame! volunteer is next!

Don't Care even though home team by 1/2.

both teams are gonna have losing seasons and miss the playoffs.

825731202[/snapback]

you gotta be kiddin me. not make it to the playoffs? what a tard. didnt mo'west take it to your falcons at that five way scrimmage? yes they did. i dont want to hear excuses. just shut your hole wang chung.

let me tell everyone exactly who i am, my name is SFC TOMMY JAMES and im with the 278th regimental combat team here in iraq. ive gotten on this sight today to try and find out how the trojans are doing this year, and the first thread i see about mo-west is this one about jeff co and west. i have a few things to say! #1-my son is bradley james who played for west last year, and he would never get on here and say anything neg about anyone, and i mean anyone!! i have taught him better that that! he is at UT now pursueing his education and im extremely proud of him for that!  #2-dylan,aaron,darious and jawann are all outstanding athletes and great young men. i even coached dylan and some of the other players when they were in little league and i knew then that they had a bright future if they wanted to excell in athletics if they chose too.  #3-usa44, if i were you i would move out of the state of tennessee and probably out of the U.S! you dont deserve to have your name associated with the U.S! i wear the U.S on my uniform every single day, and i help make the decisions in this god forsaken country that keeps the insurgents here and not at your door takeing away the things that you should value the most, your freedom and family! you have mananged to drag my son's name into your purely pathetic comments, and if you continue, i WILL hunt you down like a dog and mop the mo-town streets with your ######!!!!! i spoke with bradley and ask him did he know about this crap, so he got on to see what was up and said it made him sick to read what a idiot like you would write!  #4-dylan,aaron, please tell your friends that bradley said he is enjoying college life and to keep laying the wood and good luck to the trojans! :o

825730578[/snapback]

ive herd that some of the soldiers that come back from over there, have some issues and dont make the right decisions when they come home, so its best i dont mention a former players name. as for smack talking, i guess i will get on the tssaa sight and continue my pounding of that idiot WOODY, and his jail birds on the team! see ya! :D

let me tell everyone exactly who i am, my name is SFC TOMMY JAMES and im with the 278th regimental combat team here in iraq. ive gotten on this sight today to try and find out how the trojans are doing this year, and the first thread i see about mo-west is this one about jeff co and west. i have a few things to say! #1-my son is bradley james who played for west last year, and he would never get on here and say anything neg about anyone, and i mean anyone!! i have taught him better that that! he is at UT now pursueing his education and im extremely proud of him for that!  #2-dylan,aaron,darious and jawann are all outstanding athletes and great young men. i even coached dylan and some of the other players when they were in little league and i knew then that they had a bright future if they wanted to excell in athletics if they chose too.  #3-usa44, if i were you i would move out of the state of tennessee and probably out of the U.S! you dont deserve to have your name associated with the U.S! i wear the U.S on my uniform every single day, and i help make the decisions in this god forsaken country that keeps the insurgents here and not at your door takeing away the things that you should value the most, your freedom and family! you have mananged to drag my son's name into your purely pathetic comments, and if you continue, i WILL hunt you down like a dog and mop the mo-town streets with your ######!!!!! i spoke with bradley and ask him did he know about this crap, so he got on to see what was up and said it made him sick to read what a idiot like you would write!  #4-dylan,aaron, please tell your friends that bradley said he is enjoying college life and to keep laying the wood and good luck to the trojans! :thumb:

825730578[/snapback]

Mr. James, it is great to hear from you. God bless you and thank you for your sacrifice for our country! You and the rest of the 278th are in our prayers!

On another much less important note....This is my last post or visit to this site. I haven't been on this site in months and now I remember why. Life is too precious and short to bog yourself down with people who talk trash about kids that you care about under an assumed name. I wish everyone the best of luck and an injury free 2005 season.

Transplant out....take care.

Edited by transplant