Jefferson Co vs Mo West

JC4life

are you going to start blocking next game? i thought you were sick or something? the trojans looked pretty good across the board! that crum kid has a bright future, he is a head hunter!! but it was so obvious to not only me , but to 90% of the people that were around me on friday night that WOODY is still playing the fav game, and this came from two of the players parents sitting right in front of me!!!! its the same stuff i have herd for the last 6 yrs! you can be 11-0 and thats ok, cause people like crum deserve it and has got you there!! but the fact will rermain the same, WOODY needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825730359[/snapback]

you know what your right! louisville's o line coach wasnt there and didnt tell me afterwords i had an outstanding game, and that its great we run the ball behind me, it shows i'm a leader who can get the job done...... i lie, he was there, and said all of that. i dont see how you can say your trying to get me pumped for fridays, when you really are just good at jokes! pretty dang good, i'd pay to watch your standup act. thumb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright .. thanks to everyone for the congrats on the hit .. but thats in the past and im not going to dwell on it because there are hundreds of upcomin snaps we still have to play and thats in the past . eventhough it felt better than ne thing ever... soo thanks .... to the pats... i thought u played really hard u never gave up eventhough we were all waitin for u too .. u never did ... which should be reconized... although we have had negative things happen in the past i believe both teams (players) showed real class during the game.... i dont no what the deal was on the national anthem soo i wont coment... but we at west have alot to learn on and much to improve the film will be a great tool to make us one step closer to championship caliber... especially on defense because if not for our offense .. the game wouldve been much closer... goood  job O

usa44... thanks for the compliment and yes i will pursue a college particularly ne one that can give me a good education and let me play football... and my suggestion to u is just to keep coming to the games and pretty soon u will jump on the bandwagon like everyone else does, but we will never forget the things said about woods and the players... and before long we will hopefully find out who u are and understand your real motives....

825729371[/snapback]

yeh i saw that awesome hit again on wbir and WOW, just WOW! keep it up and maybe the big orange will come calling? just remember when your on the practice field or in a game and your tired and worn and your body starts to hurt, pain is just weekness leaveing the body!! hopefully some of your team mates can follow your lead and you guys will be back at the burro! and yeh that was just plain disrespectful for the pats to go on the field dureing the national anthem! im sure that #25 from last years, dad would be pipeing hot as would all the soldiers from the lakeway area be! have you spoken to james and do you know the status on when his dad might come home? good luck tough guy and have a good week at practice! thumb

dude, seriously, no one ever respond to usa44 ever again....hes not worth the time...hes a disgrace to morristown...crum, great hit last night, way to lay the wood...daris and jawaan both had GREAT games, and they got the job done, so i dont see why the idiot is sayin woods played favorites....oh yea....dylan not blocking? yea right, and duke is gonna win the orange bowl this year 74-0 against App. State.....Dylan, great game last night, good seein ya after the game and this mornin'....its funny how this guy probly thinks he gets to you, what a joke...

TROJAN NATION!

yeah i did see you at the bees last night! that was some good food. and hey dont joke about duke football, us durham natives love our blue devils no matter what sport! haha. yes we might as well quit answering, considering bradley is real steamed that his sr. year was horrible, but thats how it is sometimes. but bradley it wont your fault! you only played what, 3 games? its ok man, let it go.

dude, seriously, no one ever respond to usa44 ever again....hes not worth the time...hes a disgrace to morristown...crum, great hit last night, way to lay the wood...daris and jawaan both had GREAT games, and they got the job done, so i dont see why the idiot is sayin woods played favorites....oh yea....dylan not blocking? yea right, and duke is gonna win the orange bowl this year 74-0 against App. State.....Dylan, great game last night, good seein ya after the game and this mornin'....its funny how this guy probly thinks he gets to you, what a joke...

TROJAN NATION!

825730379[/snapback]

hey trojan fan, am i seeing things??? does #50 think that i am the james kid????????? i have brought his name up a couple times to make a ref to our smack talking and to try to find out how his dad is doing? i know he is digging deep to find out who i am, but to say i am one of his former team mates is just plain crazy!! i can assure you that trojan dad probably has come closer to anyone as to figure out who i am! and from our smack talking in the past, it seems like #50 wanted to start on james for some reason? i ask crum why #25 was brought into the conversation and he has'nt said anything, but i also remember you saying you were friends with him? what gives?

The entire offensive line ecspecially #50 had an outstanding game, arguing that someone missed a block which I never saw on the film should not be done on here..we are playing high school football, we play it because we have fun doing it..not because we are obligated to, criticizing a kid in high school for maybe missing a block or two is completely ridiculous, anyways there is no point in arguing on here because all that happens is we get our threads locked, so how about we just play our game and let things fall as they do.

yeah i did see you at the bees last night! that was some good food. and hey dont joke about duke football, us durham natives love our blue devils no matter what sport! haha. yes we might as well quit answering, considering bradley is real steamed that his sr. year was horrible, but thats how it is sometimes. but bradley it wont your fault! you only played what, 3 games? its ok man, let it go.

825730384[/snapback]

you need to take another wild guess as to who i am? but to think i am the james kid is pretty wild!!!!!!!! i have never spoke to him, but i did speak to his mom and dad at the jeff game last year and it seems as though they are all nice people? so i will ask you, other than makeing a couple of refs to our smack talking, what does he have to do with anything???????? and yes i do believe some schools will be looking at you, but ya gotta keep your head straight off the field! good luck next week, cause i will be out of town on business, however i will check back soon! thumb

trojandad, as well as every other parent, thinks your the guy that runs mo'town athletics, us players think your bradley james. but i really dont care anymore. either way your a coward.

and i feel like an idiot for falling into your trap and responding to you, i'm terminating my account with coacht here in a lil bit. i've earned the respect of my teammates and every person thats ever lined up against me. i've recieved high honors and love to play football! the opinions of a coward do not matter to me anymore. coach brown made me realize that trash talk is not involved with the game of football, its playing a game where you go out and leave everything on that field. Will is right, we play cause we love this game! not cause of what one individual thinks! no more talk will be needed on these forums, lets do all our talking on friday nights with them pads! volunteer is next!

GO TROJANS!!!!! LETS GET BACK TO THE BURRO!

and why are you concerned with me off the field? i stay out of all possible trouble, heck i go out of my way to stay out of trouble. and i will continue to. thanks for the compliments you've given towards me. i'm working hard on my act study skills and my goal is set to make a 22! so i can go wherever i think suits me best. and right now i'll be honest, them cardinals in louisville are looking good! oh well, time to terminate my account! usa go ahead and jump on this trojan bandwagon, better early than late!

GO TROJANS!!!!!

trojandad, as well as every other parent, thinks your the guy that runs mo'town athletics, us players think your bradley james. but i really dont care anymore. either way your a coward.

and i feel like an idiot for falling into your trap and responding to you, i'm terminating my account with coacht here in a lil bit. i've earned the respect of my teammates and every person thats ever lined up against me. i've recieved high honors and love to play football! the opinions of a coward do not matter to me anymore. coach brown made me realize that trash talk is not involved with the game of football, its playing a game where you go out and leave everything on that field. Will is right, we play cause we love this game! not cause of what one individual thinks! no more talk will be needed on these forums, lets do all our talking on friday nights with them pads! volunteer is next!

GO TROJANS!!!!! LETS GET BACK TO THE BURRO!

825730434[/snapback]

my business will ALWAYS do good, and im starting two new ones that im sure will do as well as my other ones! and just maybe i will try to find out how i can get in contact with james and see what his take is, on all this smack talk! maybe his little friend, trojan fan, will let me know how i can find him? ill see you soon, back on good ole coach-t! thumb