Westmoreland Vrs Macon Co

Footsy 52

What game did Macon supposedly try this wing-t. They have run an I backfield with a slot back as one of their formations ,maybe thats what your talking about ,but Macon has never run the wing-t or atleast not the last few years anyway.

825728331[/snapback]

Watch the westmoreland vs macon co. fiims of these years....97, 98, 03

Yes, macon co. Running "their" version of a wing-T

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats real funny bigB76...seeing that macon co. has beat whs...what...3 times in the last 20 to 25 years!!!...but if ur from macon, that might just be to much info for ya'll in one day... :D ....(just remember last year) thumb

825727422[/snapback]

I believe I miss the score a little, but I'll get over it.

By the way, what happened last year? WHO CARES!!!

Edited by bigB76

As a Wesmoreland player I can't make any excuses for this game. Macon came to play just like we did. I thought it was the best game between the two teams, i just wish the score was the other way around. But Macon has earned my respect and good luck to the Tigers this season. P.S If Macon could, put a whoopin on Smith County for us, would ya.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.