Union City vs Westveiw

Westveiw35

Uh...where else would i be on friday night? It's kinds of mandatory (sorry, big word) that i be there. And I'M going to watch our offense march down the field all night, and watch a UC defensive stand like no other.

825725602[/snapback]

I FEEL YA!!!!

I do root for OC, but they have bigger problems right now than the UC vs. Westview game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st, i would like to say that both teams are full of experienced players, and everybody wants a win, so i have no prediction for the game even though i always like seeing a 1a team beat a 2a team any day.

i've closely been watching the weather and the chance of rain has increased 10% in the past few hours. and as the holder of all knowledge i was thinking, how will guy be able to make his cuts if everywhere he steps is soaked to where the ground will come out from under him?

plus if the westview line is so good y does guy always bounce it outside and y is he known for being so shifty? you dont have room to juke in a 4 foot hole do u?

oh well i might not know as much as i think, but i doubt it

Westview's blocking scheme involves getting the defense heads up. Guy, then, makes his cut off of the defense's reaction. That's read blocking and it was perfect for them last year, and I believe it will work just as well this year.

1st, i would like to say that both teams are full of experienced players, and everybody wants a win, so i have no prediction for the game even though i always like seeing a 1a team beat a 2a team any day.

i've closely been watching the weather and the chance of rain has increased 10% in the past few hours. and as the holder of all knowledge i was thinking, how will guy be able to make his cuts if everywhere he steps is soaked to where the ground will come out from under him?

plus if the westview line is so good y does guy always bounce it outside and y is he known for being so shifty? you dont have room to juke in a 4 foot hole do u?

oh well i might not know as much as i think, but i doubt it

825726406[/snapback]