Mt.Pleasant@Ezel

I wonder if...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA so mt. pleasant got it handed to them??? looks like it was just a fluke (the last two seasons). POWERHOUSE, haha. Maybe one day when Mt. Pleasant gets a private school.

825728885[/snapback]

We may not be a powerhouse but we are establishing our selves as a winning program. We are even doing this without kids rich enough to go to football camps and special position camps, AND we are doing it without recruting. I take nothing away from E.H. they were the dominant team and there hard preseason work was obvious. But it is also obvious why the TSSAA saw fit to place them in AA.

Congratulations Ezell, you won the game because you took care of the ball and MP didn't. I think that the two teams were equally matched other wise and the passing game beat the tigers,Ezell's ability to pass and MP inability to pass. Ezells QB hurt MP worse than Gettis, running and throwing, Once agian congratulations you have a very good football team and the worse PA announcer I've ever heard,even worse than ours and thats bad.

HAHA so mt. pleasant got it handed to them??? looks like it was just a fluke (the last two seasons). POWERHOUSE, haha. Maybe one day when Mt. Pleasant gets a private school.

825728885[/snapback]

:blink: CONGRATULATIONS EZELL! Ezell harding played a great game and are to be commended. Mt. Pleasant, however did not play their all. FYI (4nashprivates) Mt. Pleasant has never proclaimed itself a powerhouse. Mt. Pleasant is a very small public school, the tem consists of hard working , cornbread fed country boys that love the game. The parents at Mt. Pleasant do not have need for private schools. We get along, our children get along and respect each other. In essence, we have no blow hard loud mouths that make everyone else miserable and that bask in the non-existent rays of their own importance and personal worth. Should we feel the need for private education, we have 2 at our disposal, please don't worry about poor, pitiful Mt. Pleasant anymore, maybe you can spend the time on personal reflection. You might want to watch Remember the Titans for a little enhancement.

"In essence, we have no blow hard loud mouths that make everyone else miserable and that bask in the non-existent rays of their own importance and personal worth."

I don't know where you moved into Mt. Pleasant from, or how long you have been there, but MP has been the biggest set of blowhards, win or lose, I've ever seen and I have watched them since the mid 70's back when they and Lewis County were in the same district. I'll grant that they have a good team lately and they will probably still win Region 6, but that is the most ludicris statement I've seen lately.

"In essence, we have no blow hard loud mouths that make everyone else miserable and that bask in the non-existent rays of their own importance and personal worth."

I don't know where you moved into Mt. Pleasant from, or how long you have been there, but MP has been the biggest set of blowhards, win or lose, I've ever seen and I have watched them since the mid 70's back when they and Lewis County were in the same district. I'll grant that they have a good team lately and they will probably still win Region 6, but that is the most ludicris statement I've seen lately.

825730619[/snapback]

Place of birth, Maury County hospital, County, Maury, City of Mt. Pleasant, life long resident since 1968 with the exception of 1982, 1983 and 6months of 1984 when I lived in Maury County, Spring Hill and played football for Spring Hill. I have given you more information than you were entitled to, I feel no need to defend my statements , they were not intended for you and were not in reply to your post. If you don't live in Mt. Pleasant and have no history here, why are you so offended? Take care of yours.

dont think the " we dont have the money to send our players to football camps or position camps" is a very fair statement... Ezell and Eagleville scrimmaged this year... Eagleville is in the same boat as Mt. Pleasant and Eagleville came out on top... Maybe it is just time for the realization that Mt. Pleasant does not have the caliber of players they have had the past two years. Don't get me wrong they are a good team... Just not as good as they once were... Congrats Ezell and Mt. Pleasant good luck in Region play this year...

It breaks my heart to say this but MP does not have the talent they had last year and they need someone to step up and and be a leader!! And to all the fans last year that said we needed a taller QB.Wish we had the kelley kid back he could sure throw the ball and he did not fumble!! But anyways the tigers are my team and i say let's go TIGERS#1 :)