Mt.Pleasant@Ezel

I wonder if...

i dont know if ant of you knew but ezell was a 2 or 3 A school MP is 1A but ezell was good but i think MP was better but we just had a bad game. Region starts this week look for MP to win it

825730963[/snapback]

The reason that Ezell is a 2A school is because of the multiplier rule. They are actually a smaller school than Mt. Pleasant.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are even doing this without kids rich enough to go to football camps and special position camps, AND we are doing it without recruting.

Wow, my kid goes to Ezell and I'm not rich. Nor was my child recruited. Guess your just sour about getting kicked. Get used to it. :thumb:

825736177[/snapback]

Depends on what you think rich is. Bet you make more than 60k per yr. and I bet your son went to some football camps that you or the school paid for. I will also bet that there are at least 10 kids on the football team that were recruited. The multiplier is there for a reason.

I been at ezell since the 6th grade and ive heard since the antoine and erik davis days about this recruitin mess. Is that wat sore losing comes down too a bunch of people who cant take a loss, cheer for their team, and move on? Ezell has never recruited and we never are sent to any special camps everything we have or done we worked our butts off for. Why cant all of you all who criticize us take the loss and move on? It is really ridiculous how childish people on here can become. Im done wit this topic so ima let u all keep complainin....Mt. Pleasant i hope yall have a wonderful season. and Good Luck

Why do many public school posters have to play the "recruiting card" just because they don't beat a private school? Could they get beat by a better team? Better does not mean recruited.

I do believe there are some advantages for private schools. I've posted those on the public/private board in the past. The multiplier has nothing to do with recruiting.

Please move past this constant recruiting accusation.

Why do many public school posters have to play the "recruiting card" just because they don't beat a private school?  Could they get beat by a better team?  Better does not mean recruited.

I do believe there are some advantages for private schools.  I've posted those on the public/private board in the past.  The multiplier has nothing to do with recruiting.

Please move past this constant recruiting accusation.

825736546[/snapback]

Agreed. The multiplier is there for one reason and that reason is b/c private schools don't have a school district. Kids from anywhere can attend.

Agreed. The multiplier is there for one reason and that reason is b/c private schools don't have a school district. Kids from anywhere can attend.

825737116[/snapback]

ZCA is going to need more than "Specially attained" players to get a better program going....ready for the beating tonight in the boro? :lol:

Edited by Waynefame

Depends on what you think rich is.  Bet you make more than 60k per yr. and I bet your son went to some football camps that you or the school paid for.  I will also bet that there are at least 10 kids on the football team that were recruited.  The multiplier is there for a reason.

825736397[/snapback]

What does making more than 60K per year and your son going to football camp have to do with MP getting beat. I make more than 60K per year, I sent my son to football camp, BUT he didn't play for a private school and we still be MP. Remember the old saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

What does making more than 60K per year and your son going to football camp have to do with MP getting beat.  I make more than 60K per year, I sent my son to football camp, BUT he didn't play for a private school and we still be MP. Remember the old saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

825737274[/snapback]

The 60K was only to determine what someones idea of rich was. 60K where I come from is a darn good living. Someone else may think 120K is broke. And private schools aren't the only ones that recruit, Lewis County comes to mind in the public ranks, I know of at least 4 players they have recruited from MP over the last 3 - 4 yrs. Also the amount of money you make determines how much individulized training your player can afford. Individulized training makes a good player better. Their technique is better and their understanding of the game is better. Enough beating a dead horse. Good luck to Ezell they played a heck of a game. As I said in my first post.

Edited by MPTigerT