Bruceton and Fayette Academy week1

Tstorm50

Bruceton looked good in the Huntingdon Jamboree they played really hard and showed a lot of improvement form last year. Bruceton has 30 players on the team and they substituted during the game against Huntigdon while Huntingdon kept starters in. I think we will see some great things from Bruceton this year. Good Luck Central Tigers! I think Bruceton will win week 1.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not convinced totally yet on Bruceton, I hope they will win because I am a fan. I saw the jamboree and the scrimmage with lewis county, I think they have the potential to beat fayette but afraid of the turnovers I have seen in the preseason........Fayette 28......Bruceton 20

825723911[/snapback]

Yea it sounds like your big fan.That away to be supportive of our young men.

Good job Gilmo!!  We are keeping an eye on you over here in Dawg country.  Sounds like you scared that bunch down the road to death the other night. thumb

825724238[/snapback]

Fayette Academy and Bruceton should be a good match-up. I had the opportunity of watch the Vikings scrimmage this summer at Perry County, they are a hard nosed bunch that can run the football extremely well. They have some pretty good size and they are extremely well coached. Coach Kennedy and his staff have always done a great job of turning their boys into hard nosed competitors. As for Bruceton, they have some great tradition, but I think the Huntingdon Jamboree was a fluke. Yeah they played tough for a half, but I think any other day the Mustangs would walk all over them. Good luck to both teams....Fayette Academy wins 35- 14

Mansfield just took it easy on you guys so you might schedule them again!

825725559[/snapback]

The tigers played hard and they deserve respect for that. The last couple years they played the Mustangs they have been beat pretty bad. Maybe you should go talk to Mansfield and ask him if he took it easy! Good Luck to your team this year lionfan1 !