Riverside @ Lexington

crazy_cowboy89

Crazy Cowboy89 must be banking on Riverside stopping Lexington on two series. The last time Lexington punted they snapped it through the endzone for a safety. If we can just make them punt twice we would get 4 points and good field position. The other posibility is Lexington kicks 8 field goals and snapps it through the endzone for a safety. I doubt none of these senerios will happen. Who knows.

825725691[/snapback]

That's all fine and dandy except cowboy picked Riverside to win. B)

I'll go with the 4 TD's, missed XP and failed 2 pt conversion late in the game theory myself.

(And BidRed, you might want to edit that last post, coacht and the moderators are coming down hard on anythign that resembles cursing on here.)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL IDK i guess i was thinking 2 missed pat's, a safety or something idk, and whoever sits there and does count up the points and the scenario does have alot of time on their hands. but lets c what about

Riverside 28

Lexington 21

that better?

whatever the score maybe it will sure be close

Edited by crazy_cowboy89

LOL IDK i guess i was thinking 2 missed pat's, a safety or something idk, and whoever sits there and does count up the points and the scenario does have alot of time on their hands. but lets c what about

Riverside 28

Lexington 21

that better?

825726054[/snapback]

Lexington has more speed...A FACT.

Riverside can't or won't throw

the ball?? :lol:

And its a home game for

Lexington and you think

RS will score 28 pts?? :rolleyes:

The Big Red has scrimmage Lewis Co.,

Crockett Co., Bolivar, McKenize and

played Ripley last Friday night in Huntingdon

and beat all of them!! :blink:

We had 5 starters out against Ripley and

our third string QB had almost 50 yds rushing

in less then 20 minutes!! :)

I'm sure Riverside has a good solid team, but

lets keep both feet on the ground!! thumb

Good luck with your team/season.

Lexington 35

Riverside  0

All I have is how big Riverside is and how good their running backs and linebackers are. We will see just how big and good they are on the field friday night. Heck their running backs are big and slow. We have all the speed.

825725886[/snapback]

You must be joking, right? Hunter Smith is far from slow. At all of the combines we went to, he had at least one of the top 5 40 times.

Riverside 28

Lexington 21

that better?

825726054[/snapback]

26-21 was fine with me. No way 7 XPs are hit. I do, however, think Lexington wins.

Lexington 31

Riverside 13

I would like to be the first to give a congrats to the Lexington football. They have a good football team. They have good size up front and alot of speed. Their QB #11 is a good runner. It will be hard for teams to stop them with #11, #24, and #4 coming out of the backfield. I believe #11 was their leading rusher. He would follow his FB and TB right through the holes. They also have a quick defense. It will be hard for teams to get many big plays on them. This years team is better than last years team. They also have a good kicking game.

Riverside rushed the ball good against Lexington. What hurt us was our passing. We threw to much. Our QB was throwing the ball on the money. We just did not make the catches.

Good luck next week Lexington.

We have Loretto next week. I believe it is a 2:15 hr drive one way. This will be a big game for us in region play.

825730338[/snapback]

I would like to second that, lexington was very impressive and they just plain beat us along with some big mistakes on our part.

Great game to both teams and good luck with yalls season.