TheGreatLineJudge

But Great One,

Didn't YOU start this by asking a high school girl for her private email address?

TIGER

825720959[/snapback]

This is the last time we will discuss this issue. I stated that if BruinBabe is going to keep implying that she "speaks" for Brentwood, further implying she is a knowledgable, active player on the Brentwood High School team, I want proof. Otherwise, Bruin can cut out all this blubber about saying who can make the cut for BHS and who can't. Period.

Not to be picky, but trublu started this when she said that Brock couldn't get playing time on Brentwoods team. You didn't call out trublu. Why, because when I was at Brentwood this weekend I found out that trublu is Ivolley.

Great Line Judge, you are not being objective. Either moderate or post. What you are doing is not cool. We know that you and Ivolley are friends and that you love Brentwood. Asking for that kids email is not cool. Let queen bee take over and you just post.

Not to be picky, but trublu started this when she said that Brock couldn't get playing time on Brentwoods team.  You didn't call out trublu.  Why, because when I was at Brentwood this weekend I found out that trublu is Ivolley.

Great Line Judge, you are not being objective.  Either moderate or post.  What you are doing is not cool.  We know that you and Ivolley are friends and that you love Brentwood. Asking for that kids email is not cool.  Let queen bee take over and you just post.

825722671[/snapback]

Back from Holiday in Europe and it's good to see some interesting posts so early in the season.

SNRaiderFan has a good point...GLJ states that he asked for "proof" of someone's identity because "Bruin can cut out all this blubber about saying who can make the cut for BHS and who can't", yet BruinBabe was coming to Brock's defense. TruBlue was making the assertion that Brock couldn't get playing time. As for whether or not someone needs to send GLJ "proof" that they are who they say they are is immaterial to posting. Otherwise GLJ would want to know everyone's identity when they give an opinion on a player or a team and this shouldn't have to be done to state an opinion.

GLJ - you need to go back and check the posts and who said what. I'm assuming you know who TruBlue is and that's fine but I don't see the need for you knowing someone's identity for them to state an opinion.

Not to be picky, but trublu started this when she said that Brock couldn't get playing time on Brentwoods team.  You didn't call out trublu.  Why, because when I was at Brentwood this weekend I found out that trublu is Ivolley.

Great Line Judge, you are not being objective.  Either moderate or post.  What you are doing is not cool.  We know that you and Ivolley are friends and that you love Brentwood. Asking for that kids email is not cool.  Let queen bee take over and you just post.

825722671[/snapback]

Wow, how can you accuse the Great Line Judge of being inappropriate (in Do we need a new moderator?) when you just revealed the identity of a fellow poster. Why did you feel the need to share that information? Do we all have to worry now that you will seek out and reveal the true identity of anyone who disagrees with you. Maybe you're mad about what trublu said about Brock. Well, after watching her at the Blastoff, I would have to agree with trublu. Brock wouldn't get much playing time at Brentwood. Those girls just have too much combined talent and experience. I would say that you are the one who needs to be objective.

825722671[/snapback]

I assure you SNR, I am not trublu. Anyone who has the administrative capabilities on this site to prove it has my permission to do so. I don't even know how you would come up with such a ridiculous assumption. Maybe too many posters collecting at the metaphorical water cooler, I guess. Here is an email address that will reach me, ivolly@comcast.net. Why don't you send me a message and we can sort out this animosity you have.

If I had to guess about trublu, sounds like a player or parent who made a comment and probably shouldn't have. It was an opinion that might not necessarily be sustantiated by the rest of the team and staff. It's over, let it go. As far as BruinBabe, I thought maybe she was a former player now in college, but now after re-reading her posts I'm not sure about that. She says she's seen some other teams this year and that couldn't be the person I was thinking of. Maybe she is a current player, but I sure hope not.

Finally, GLJ and I are aquainted through this board and from seeing each other on occasion, as his identity was confirmed once to me. I would like to consider ANYONE who is passionate about this game as much as I am a friend. GLJ seems to share that passion, and I respect that. I think that is mutual therefore I would be glad to call Judge a friend, although admittedly I'd be hard -pressed to call him by name. I don't know about being his favorite coach and all, that seems unlikely (not to mention just being an off-the-wall comment). And I suspect that he admires BHS volleyball because he apparently loves the game and there is a history of success. But I wouldn't say BHS was his favorite. How could you? It just sounds like you want to get rid of GLJ for your own reasons, not for the well-being of the vb community. GLJ seems to be a fair and class guy and I admire his insight and I hope he continues his good work in the game and on this board.

Edited by ivolly

Announcements