Pearl Cohn at Maplewood

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Who wins this matchup of two metro schools expecting to do some big things in 2005??? The Firebirds have a shot to start off the season 2-0 with wins over two quality metro schools heading into their region schedule next week. I'll start off by predicting this score:

Pearl Cohn-21

Maplewood-7

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins this matchup of two metro schools expecting to do some big things in 2005???  The Firebirds have a shot to start off the season 2-0 with wins over two quality metro schools heading into their region schedule next week.  I'll start off by predicting this score:

Pearl Cohn-21

Maplewood-7

825724200[/snapback]

I don't know how this one will turn out, but i do know some things Maplewood must do in order to slow down the firebirds. As with any Fitzgerald team, you must stop the run. No matter the QB or WR, Fitz WILL run the ball! The second thing they must do is put pressure on Mason at QB. They busted him up pretty good last year when he was a freshman. If they get to him early, maybe it'll jar his memory. The third thing is not to let the big WR Mason build up his confidence. No one will be able to match up with him size-wise, but Doris Armstrong is the DC at Maplewood; enuff said! The Panthers have a tough opener, no doubt, but on Friday night under the lights anything can happen! Do Not count the Panthers out just yet, the last few meetings have been suprisingly close, this is a rivalry! We'll know for sure around 9:30 p.m. Friday.

Who wins this matchup of two metro schools expecting to do some big things in 2005???  The Firebirds have a shot to start off the season 2-0 with wins over two quality metro schools heading into their region schedule next week.  I'll start off by predicting this score:

Pearl Cohn-21

Maplewood-7

825724200[/snapback]

Pearl Cohn 21 Maplewood 7 ?... thats a joke right?

Maplewood 24

Pearl Cohn 6

you guys have it all wrong

first of all ..maplewood shutout pearl last year 14 - 0

only to have all their wins taking away at the end...

but the game was won on the field.

second.... even though patrick johnson is gone ..

the panthers have 3 speedy backs anyone can break loose and they will

who is going to stop the panthers run game...

did you see the jamboree vs antioch.. not a single pass

and antioch went down!

third of all

Grimes to Brown = TD .. you will see what im talking about later on this one

fourth of all Defense .... have you seen these guys hit.... ask northwest can they hit and pressure the QB .why heck yeah ..ask antioch .... why heck yeah

mason is a mighty big target ..he is gonna get his a** knocked off out there

last but not least ... i told you so!

Edited by boski

Guest catfish-hunter
Pearl Cohn 21 Maplewood 7 ?... thats a joke right?

Maplewood  24

Pearl Cohn 6

you guys have it all wrong

first of all ..maplewood shutout pearl last year 14 - 0

only to have all their wins taking away at the end...

but the game was won on the field.

second.... even though patrick johnson is gone ..

the panthers have 3 speedy backs anyone can break loose and they will

who is going to stop the panthers run game...

did you see the jamboree vs antioch.. not a single pass

and antioch went down!

third of all

Grimes to Brown  = TD .. you will see what im talking about later on this one

fourth of all Defense .... have you seen these guys hit.... ask northwest can they hit and pressure the QB .why heck yeah ..ask antioch .... why heck yeah

mason is a mighty big target out there .... he is gonna get his a** knocked off out there

last but not least ... i told you so!

825724792[/snapback]

Go to English class ;)

Go to English class :(

825724812[/snapback]

thats so lame.. english class? ...

what ..you the forum spell checker, is this your full time gig ..you get paid for this if not well thats another story ? no wait you're mr perfect...this is the internet fool ..who cares about grammer and such..

i could care less about miss typed words or anything else of that nature..

i would tell you to go to some kind of class ..but why bother.. B)

Panthers will win!.. thats all that matters

Edited by boski

thats so lame.. english class? ...

what ..you the forum spell checker,  is this your full time gig ..you get paid for this if not well thats another story ? no wait you're mr perfect...this is the internet fool ..who cares about grammer and such..

i could care less about miss typed words or anything else of that nature..

i would tell you to go to some kind of class ..but why bother..  :(

Panthers will win!.. thats all that matters

825725692[/snapback]

English class is not lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm offended that you take the use of our great language for granted. Whether it is football or forestry, the english language is to be used with care.

Go Big Wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many games each team will forfiet is the question. Every 2 or 3 years these teams screw up , and the powers in metro just close  the eyes , and say nothing.

825725746[/snapback]

its not just metro ..other schools fortieted games last year as well

and private schools are the biggest schools that are getting away with this crap...

and then the media, coaches , and fans ,and players look the other way and say nothing .. and to answer your question. none

Edited by boski

English class is not lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm offended that you take the use of our great language for granted.  Whether it is football or forestry, the english language is to be used with care.

Go Big Wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825725710[/snapback]

its is to be used however one wishes to use it.. and english class is lame in my opinion .. which i am entitled to ... by law so hush cyber grammer cops! what would the brits think of their english language today ..you americans ruined it!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

c/o 95!

Edited by boski