mcewen 12 perry 7

Orangefanallday

well i will fill you in since i played in it :P ! Okay there were like 3 fumbles from perry county in the first half that we ,McEwen, Covered. We drove the ball downfield and scored the Td but missed the extra point. and the score stayed 6-0 till half time. then in the middle of the 3rd quarter, Perry's Veer finally worked and they scored a TD and made the extra point bringing the score to 6-7. Both teams battled it out till the final 3 minutes of the game when McEwen switched to tha 2 minute offense. We drove the ball downfield with completed passes and perry pass interferance penalties. And then we scored with a little over 1 minute left in the game and went for 2 but it was unsuccessful. We kicked the ball off to them and it was down at like tha 15. Then we stopped them on first down to bring up second. And they go for a pass and Jeremy Shore (DE) gets like a 15 yard sack and they incomplete the next pass and then they get tha first on 4th down but time runs out! McEwen wins! it was a great game. Our Defense really stepped it up and we had alot of playmakers out there last night. It was a suspenseful game to tha very end. Great effort Perry County.

well i will fill you in since i played in it  :o ! Okay there were like 3 fumbles from perry county in the first half that we ,McEwen, Covered. We drove the ball downfield and scored the Td but missed the extra point. and the score stayed 6-0 till half time. then in the middle of the 3rd quarter, Perry's Veer finally worked and they scored a TD and made the extra point bringing the score to 6-7. Both teams battled it out till the final 3 minutes of the game when McEwen switched to tha 2 minute offense. We drove the ball downfield with completed passes and perry pass interferance penalties. And then we scored with a little over 1 minute left in the game and went for 2 but it was unsuccessful. We kicked the ball off to them and it was down at like tha 15. Then we stopped them on first down to bring up second. And they go for a pass and Jeremy Shore (DE) gets like a 15 yard sack and they incomplete the next pass and then they get tha first on 4th down but time runs out! McEwen wins! it was a great game. Our Defense really stepped it up and we had alot of playmakers out there last night. It was a suspenseful game to tha very end. Great effort Perry County.

825729365[/snapback]

How did Josh Hendrix do? How many yards did he have?

McEwen[/url'>Football77' date='Aug 27 2005 - 04:29 PM']he didn't do to good. he had a bad game i guess. Plus the fact that he has been sick and got a concussion during the game didn't help any either  B)

825729885[/snapback]

If hope he will be ok. I know he is a good running back and wish him the best. Looking foward to the Jo Byrns McEwen match-up. Should be a great game.

well i will fill you in since i played in it B) ! Okay there were like 3 fumbles from perry county in the first half that we ,McEwen, Covered. We drove the ball downfield and scored the Td but missed the extra point. and the score stayed 6-0 till half time. then in the middle of the 3rd quarter, Perry's Veer finally worked and they scored a TD and made the extra point bringing the score to 6-7. Both teams battled it out till the final 3 minutes of the game when McEwen switched to tha 2 minute offense. We drove the ball downfield with completed passes and perry pass interferance penalties. And then we scored with a little over 1 minute left in the game and went for 2 but it was unsuccessful. We kicked the ball off to them and it was down at like tha 15. Then we stopped them on first down to bring up second. And they go for a pass and Jeremy Shore (DE) gets like a 15 yard sack and they incomplete the next pass and then they get tha first on 4th down but time runs out! McEwen wins! it was a great game. Our Defense really stepped it up and we had alot of playmakers out there last night. It was a suspenseful game to tha very end. Great effort Perry County.

825729365[/snapback]

What was mcewen's QB Jordan Stokes's stats for the night. ( He really stepped it up when he needed to)

I've never been a big McEwen fan personally, but i went to the game friday night. WOW i was amazed. There were some awesome plays, a lot of penalties, it was altogether a great game. (except for the rain) I expect some great things from the team this year. :thumb: As long as Josh stays well, and out of trouble. ;)