McNairy Central vs Adamsville

sports

I noticed that in last nights game the final score was 6-0, but they only played a little over 2 quarters. 1 How is that possible, and 2 how on earth did the Adamsville coaching staff agree to end the game like that. Several games that were not finished they are finishing tonight. I am a neutral party in this and would like a little explination.

Edited by sports

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that in last nights game the final score was 6-0, but they only played a little over 2 quarters. 1 How is that possible, and 2 how on earth did the Adamsville coaching staff agree to end the game like that. Several games that were not finished they are finishing tonight. I am a neutral party in this and would like a little explination.

825729919[/snapback]

Both teams were woried about injury. They were more worried about wining the region.

the field is still real muddy. And the refs just called the game.

If the game had continued there is no doubt than we would have won. Our Defense held them to only 9 yards altogether they had negative yardage at the end of the first quater. They scored on an intception when they caused the qb to through it away to keep from being saked.

I'm from Waverly and I've been readin this on here today and couldnt believe it, a team winning with 9 yards of offense is like a pitcher losin a no hitter, it just doesnt happen that much. But, I understand about wanting to end the game because of injury, and region play and such. We get to play Adamsville our Homecoming week in 3 weeks so i look forward to that....Good luck to both teams..

I'm from Waverly and I've been readin this on here today and couldnt believe it, a team winning with 9 yards of offense is like a pitcher losin a no hitter, it just doesnt happen that much.  But, I understand about wanting to end the game because of injury, and region play and such.  We get to play Adamsville our Homecoming week in 3 weeks so i look forward to that....Good luck to both teams..

825730288[/snapback]

I wouldnt look foward to playing them aville boys anytime, especially not homecoming. lol you guys better pray for a storm 2, im not from Adamsville but attended the game and this year they are 4 real!

I wouldnt look foward to playing them aville boys anytime, especially not homecoming.  lol you guys better pray for a storm 2, im not from Adamsville but attended the game and this year they are 4 real!

825730331[/snapback]

Yall better have your offense ready. Your team won't be getting many yards because A-ville's defense is a very tough defense. They have people flyin to the ball, hard hitters, and linebackers that fill really hard. So yall better be ready for A-ville's greetings when they're on defense.

I'm from Waverly and I've been readin this on here today and couldnt believe it, a team winning with 9 yards of offense is like a pitcher losin a no hitter, it just doesnt happen that much.  But, I understand about wanting to end the game because of injury, and region play and such.  We get to play Adamsville our Homecoming week in 3 weeks so i look forward to that....Good luck to both teams..

825730288[/snapback]

we will be ready

;)

Yes, I would have to agree...players from both teams were not happy that the game was called, We had a bad first half, and we have no idea how either team would have played in the second half....Because there was no second half...As a player I wish we could have finished the game....I hate these WHAT-IFS, I wish we could have just finished the game so that we would have KNOWN...